Is TrendSonic a good PSU brand?

Fortress
Go to solution Solved by ZetZet,

No because I have never heard that name in my life.

The title says it all. It was bundled for free with a case I purchased it. (It's a Thermaltake Versa H24). It's a 600W PSU. Is it good because If it is, I will probably use it. If not, I'll buy a Corsair CX430 instead.

Has a Ph.D in Nothing and does not speak Chinese, Italian or French. (aber ich kann Deutsch sprechen)

I've never heard of them. Does it have an 80+ rating? If not, replace it. Most PSUs than come with a case are pretty crap. 

No because I have never heard that name in my life.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I have not really heard of TrendSonic

Sound's like a cheap-o brand to me.

Id say get a better PSU (CX430, to me its meh)

"Dont take my word for it, wait for the others"

-GabbDogg 2015

Probably some generic china thing.  Get a corsair one or something 

I've never heard of them. Does it have an 80+ rating? If not, replace it. Most PSUs than come with a case are pretty crap. 

I think it's 80+ Bronze rated, and it was bundled by the retailer to the case, not the manufacturer.

Has a Ph.D in Nothing and does not speak Chinese, Italian or French. (aber ich kann Deutsch sprechen)

Link to the model?

Oddly, The company doesn't have a website, nor is it sold in Newegg, 

CX430 isn't great either - as above, what is the budget and the build?

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

I wouldn't get it then. What's your budget for a power supply? And what's your current build?

Around $50. I'm not really into modular power supplies. And I'm currently building a new PC that has a G3258, 8GB of RAM and an EVGA GTX 750 Ti.  

The CX430 or EVGA 430W will be fine. If you want to leave room for upgrade ability, you could get the ARC-M550 or EVGA Bronze 500W

Sadly, the EVGA 430W PSU isn't available in my local retailer. But the only ones available are:

1. Zalman ZM-400LE 400W PSU

2. Corsair VS450W PSU

3. Corsair CX430 PSU

4. Thermaltake LitePower 500W Black Edition

5. Antec VP450P PSU

6. Cooler Master Thunder 450W PSU

I'm not sure which one is the best.

It's worth exactly what you paid for it. Look at the XFX line. Frequently on sale and for $50 you can get a damn good psu.

Sir William of Orange: Corsair 230T - Rebel Orange, 4690K, GA-97X SOC, 16gb Dom Plats 1866C9,  2 MX100 256gb, Seagate 2tb Desktop, EVGA Supernova 750-G2, Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3, DK 9008 keyboard, Pioneer BR drive. Yeah, on board graphics - deal with it!