Cheap water coolers for H440

Hi guys! I'm looking for a CPU Watercooler for my pc. I have no experience with WC so I need some help for choosing the right cooler. I want it to be as silent as possible, ok performance and I want it to be cheap. With other words, I want the most bang for the buck. I'm just going to do some minor overclocking so I won't need the most advanced stuff on the marked.

My specs:

i7 4790k

MSI GTX 970 GAming 4G

8GB Hyperx Vengeance

Asus Maximus VII Ranger

Be quiet! Straight Power 10 600W

And of course the NZXT H440

Since watercoolers are pretty expensive in Norway, my budget is going to be around 65$. If you have any suggestions for good CPU fans instead of water coolers, feel free to leave sugestion :)

Intel ts13x, corsair h60. Asetek 550lc. I know u want a wc, but noctua nh u14 is 4$ more and really silent. It will best all of the cheap wcs

Corsair H75?

Noctua find one in price range

<THE SILENT ASSASSIN>CPU(Intel i5-4690K)||COOLER(corsair H100i)||MOB(asus Maximus VII Hero ATX)||RAM(16gb of corsair vengeance)||STORAGE(Intel 530 128gb)(Samsung 850 Pro 500gb)(WD 2tb Black)||GRAPHICS(2 x Asus strix 970)||CASE(Nzxt H440)||PSU(Corsair RM750W)>http://pcpartpicker.com/b/Bbpbt6

For your budget.... don't bother going for a watercooler, not worth it since your radiator's surface will be too little to get the heat out of the fluid, especially with how the H440 chokes radiators topside. My kraken X60 cries every second.

Get a nice noctua/cryorig cooler, they'll outperform any 120/140mm AIO.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

just use ice cubes :P get a annoying relative to hold the ice on it :P, what about corsair h80i but you would have to save for a while 

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

Thanks for all the answers :) Judging from your replies, it seems like I should buy an air cooler instead.  I've looked at some Noctua coolers, but they are really ugly and will ruin my black/red theme (Aesthetics FTW ;)). Any thought on for example the Be-Quiet! Dark Rock 3?

Thanks for all the answers :) Judging from your replies, it seems like I should buy an air cooler instead.  I've looked at some Noctua coolers, but they are really ugly and will ruin my black/red theme (Aesthetics FTW ;)). Any thought on for example the Be-Quiet! Dark Rock 3?

I owned the Be Quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1  before I bought my nzxt x60, was very pleased with it, the thing runs silent and works fantastic.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice