I think I'm selling my PS4 to cheap.

PapaGangster
Go to solution Solved by minibois,

It would coast 619 :...( ehh crap

Meh, 400 AUD is a good price. 

Those games are new like 60 or so and 2nd hand they should be 40.

I know in Europe and the US you can get new PS4's for 350 euros/dollars (with a game) so 400 AUD is a good price for all of that.

If you have already made a deal with that guy, it's probably kinda disrespectful to change the price

Hey guys, So I'm mid way through a deal with a buyer on Facebook for my PS4 (comes with 4 games) and am delivering it in 2 days but am now having second thoughts on how much I'm selling it for. I'm getting 400 AUD but am now thinking I should probably be asking for 450 AUD, but at the same time I don't want to be a dick and change the price half way through the deal any ideas? 

Hey guys, So I'm mid way through a deal with a buyer on Facebook for my PS4 (comes with 4 games) and am delivering it in 2 days but am now having second thoughts on how much I'm selling it for. I'm getting 400 AUD but am now thinking I should probably be asking for 450 AUD, but at the same time I don't want to be a dick and change the price half way through the deal any ideas? 

How much is a new PS4 + those games in AUD?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

How much is a new PS4 + those games in AUD?

I know in Europe and the US you can get new PS4's for 350 euros/dollars (with a game) so 400 AUD is a good price for all of that.

If you have already made a deal with that guy, it's probably kinda disrespectful to change the price

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Yeah that's why I came here for help since I don't want to be that dick :/ Ehh I'll just go through with it.

Yeah that's why I came here for help since I don't want to be that dick :/ Ehh I'll just go through with it.

If he changes his mind too then your good to up the price, but if he wants it, guess you'll have to be the nice guy and suck it up for the $50 lost..

/At least $400 still beats $300-350 offers you no doubt had..

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

If he changes his mind too then your good to up the price, but if he wants it, guess you'll have to be the nice guy and suck it up for the $50 lost..

/At least $400 still beats $300-350 offers you no doubt had..

To be completely honest I didn't get any offers in that price range! I did have one ask if I would go lower but I said nah.