My right side of my headphone bass broken or not? confuse

exodusjr

So recently my audio jacks front and rear broken due to lightning shock. then i bought an adapter(cheap one around 9$). Then the audio is fine with my avf headphone(which is around 20$). then i bought another headphone from earpollution called "mogul" and "ronin"(at first i bought mogul and it has really nice bass and sound but i swap with ronin because mogul's headphone hurts my ear for hard grip or something). for the first time use, i use  my earpollution ronin on my phone for around 1 hour with 25% volume. it  was fine until i put on my pc. whenever i listen to bass/explosion sounds its sounds like broken bass or something. Then i tried to use my headphone on my other 2 laptops and my mobile phone and it work  just fine i even put 30% above to test it's bass and it work fine. But then i tried again on my computer and it still the same. So im wondering if its my adapter,headphone or my pc software which make it sounds like that. 

That's very convoluted. It might help if you break the post up into paragraphs. I think that the issue you're having is similar to the one I used to have in cs:go when I got a pair of wireless headphones. Try turning the game audio volume down, that may help to reduce distortion.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

im sorry, yeah ever since i have this problem,i play my games with my volume below 25 but i dont hear my friend's voice well with this kind of solution

If the headphone is working well with other sources, then it's not the headphone. That leaves either the adapter or the PC software. Is the adapter those USB dongle thingy? Those things are all quite flimsy, except for a few middle-classed ones such as Fulla, or Creative products. 

The problem description is also quite vague. It might be that what you're experiencing is sound clippings. Sound clippings mostly happen because of bad amp (in the adapter part)

Well, fiddle around the software first. When you save up more money, might want to consider a better solution, like an external dac/amp.

yeah i bought the USB dongle thingy, i guess its was the adapter itself. i think i might buying a new sound card. may you suggest some good but not too expensive soundcard?