Terraria 1.3, June 30th.

Kiyuubi

It's coming out June 30th.  I am so excited, I have waited for so long, and it is nearly here.  I cannot wait to delve back into it.

Terraria is a game I never put enough time into yet.  I couldn't get my son to play it with me.  It wasn't his thing.  Back log for life.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Terraria is a game I never put enough time into yet.  I couldn't get my son to play it with me.  It wasn't his thing.  Back log for life.

Kinda Wish My Dad Was Like You,I Had To Carry My Dad To Get Him To Play

Kinda Wish My Dad Was Like You,I Had To Carry My Dad To Get Him To Play

Well my son just started playing less and less games.  All he plays now is EA NHL games on console and tankionline.  It is sad to me because he used to be willing to play so many different games when he was younger and now nope.  I did get him to play COD BLOPS II zombie mode which he liked but it isn't like he has asked to play it again.  We played that on PS3.  Eh anyway I just got to appreciate the good gaming times I had with him and hope I can convince him to one day play a much more wider selection of games.  I also have to say I had some very bad times with him in regards to gaming like when he was addicted to TF2 so bad he was doing all sorts of crazy stuff that I'd rather not talk about anymore.  It changed our lives drastically put it that way.

Also yeah I am glad you said you kinda wish your dad was like me ....

cuz there are things about me that make it much too hard for them to live with me.  Mental illness/anxiety issues/socially inept/uneducated ..

Anyway back to Terraria!!!!  Like I said a game I wish I played more.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S