Well,I Used To Be Scared Of HL2

IAMSWIFT1

So I was playing HL2 on the Sandtrap chapter,and it reminded me of something I used to be scared of.Yeah,I just realised I used to be scared of HL2,to be fair I was probably 7-8 and I though it was freaky.Its just kinda of weird that one of my favorite games right now I used to be scared of.It was probably just because of the fog and the Combine Dropship but I can't believe i was scared of it.Just wanted to tell you guys

It's a really nice series. Glad you got over the fear and got into the great games :)

It's the mask isn't it ? That and the emtion less humans there ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Im still scared of Dead Space... 2 years ago i pissed myself while playing Nazi Zombies BLOPS 1

HL2 was a good series.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Half Life 2 ...  eh I just picked up a used copy of that for the original Xbox for $2 and I look forward to trying to play it with a controller.  It should be a much more difficult experience and one where I might not be able to complete the game like I did on pc.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Like this guy:

Yea I Watched That,But He Was Probally 13-14 When He Played It,I Was 7-8 When I Watched It