Computer won't turn on

I just built a new pc for first time. but when i turn it on it shuts down one second later and it turn on by itself and it keeps repeating until i turn off power supply. Please Help !!!

Male sure all of your cables are plugged in correctly. Sharing your specs would be a good start, we arent magicians. Try booting with 1 stick of ram first, and make sure its actually in the slot correctly 

You have the motherboard on the standoffs right, if your motherboard isnt, it will stop itself from turning on to protect itself.

Use a multimeter to test the psu. My guess is it is the problem. Before doing that though make sure everything from the psu to the motherboard and video card are connected properly.  Make sure you haven't missed connecting anything.  Is the cpu fan connected to the motherboard btw? Leave the case side off and see if all fans spin.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

push in your 24 pin and try turning it on while pushing it in.

happens with mine whenever i bump it (my psu can't lock. dont want to go thru rma)

Never heard of this in my life, you can power on a motherboard on the back of a camel and it wouldn't be able to notice.

I actually had the problem myself, I had the motherboard touching part of the computer case and it was stopping itself from turning on. Took it off and put in the extra standoffs and it booted perfectly. The standoffs ground the motherboard so it doesn't short out.

Might be ram I had a issue similar with faulty ram

I actually had the problem myself, I had the motherboard touching part of the computer case and it was stopping itself from turning on. Took it off and put in the extra standoffs and it booted perfectly. The standoffs ground the motherboard so it doesn't short out.

The standoffs serve no purpose of grounding it, you most likely had a short on the PCB because it was laying on a conductive surface. 

All the wires are pluged in and only the CPU fan turns on other fans doesn't