Best keycaps for backlit keyboard (Corsair K70)

MuffinsOfGump

Hey everyone, I am wondering where I can get good quality keycaps (hopefully custom colours) that allows my backlight to shine through? Or should I just go for normal keycaps and have the lighting as an underglow? Thanks everyone!

WASD Keys

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

I have MAX transparent keycaps on my K90 and they look damn good, sorry i don't have any pics, not at home right now.

They look normal without a backlight, but when you turn it on they become clear.

http://www.maxkeyboard.com/max-universal-cherry-mx-translucent-clear-black-full-keycap-set-blank.html

Also known to his peers as Lord Scrubby McScrubington

I think normal is best

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

You can't swap out some of the crappy ABS keys because of the non standard layout.

Just so you know

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I just got double shot pbt key caps off of Massdrop and I can say that they are best that I have had so far.  Some of the functions for example the square brackets [] don't light up but I like key caps that don't wear out.  Also look and feel nice instead of slimy like other brand of key caps aka (max keyboard) after 4 months.  I really recommend them and they are only $40 CAD. 

Vortex Backlit Double Shot PBT Keycaps. I got them. Will never go back to ABS keycaps if I have the choice.

CPU: i7-4790K --- HEATSINK: NZXT Kraken X61 --- MOBO: Asus Z97-A --- GPU: GTX 970 Strix --- RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG --- SSD: 512GB MX100 | 256GB BX200 HDD: 1TB WD Black --- PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 --- CASE: NZXT H440 --- DISPLAY3 x Dell U2414H --- KEYBOARD: Pok3r (Clears) --- MOUSE: Logitech G Pro --- OS: Windows 10

WASD Keys

No.. Not for backlit keys. The lettering on my keys for my Code v2 are rubbing off revealing little holes of light, and destroying the a and d key... :(

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.