Bluetooth earbuds

MegaATVLover

First off, if this is in the wrong section, I would like to apologize.

Anyway, on to the main topic of this thread. I'm in the market for a pair of Bluetooth earbuds and don't really know what to do. I'm considering the Jaybird Bluebuds X, but if anybody has a better option for less than $150 USD, please tell me

wrong section, post in audio

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

wrong section, post in audio

Sorry, on mobile. Can one of the admins move it for me?

Sorry, forgot to mention that I wanted to use them with my IPhone in the OP...

it will work fine with a iphone

Its all about those volumetric clouds

it will work fine with a iphone

I just want a pair of Bluetooth earbuds...

I just want a pair of Bluetooth earbuds...

so just get the jay birds then ..... :rolleyes:

Its all about those volumetric clouds

If I were you I would get the Jaybirds, MKBHD reviewed them, and gave them a good review, as he used them while practicing for Ultimate Frisbee. Plus you can get them for 125 USD on Amazon now. They're a good choice, as they're able to wrap around your ear for support, so they don't fall off like a wired earbud would. http://www.amazon.com/JayBird-BlueBuds-Sport-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B00AIRUOI8/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1432784361&sr=1-1&keywords=jaybird+bluebuds+x

Wanted Build: i5 4690K, Z97-A, Vengeance 16GB, Samsung 256GB SSD, 980TI, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX

Keyboard: Blackwidow Chroma Mouse: G502 Headset: Skullcandy PLYR 2 Phone: Samsung S6 Edge Tablet: iPad 2

Investing in becoming a Logitech fanboi?

so just get the jay birds then ..... :rolleyes:

Fine. U don't have to be such a jerk about it...

If I were you I would get the Jaybirds, MKBHD reviewed them, and gave them a good review, as he used them while practicing for Ultimate Frisbee. Plus you can get them for 125 USD on Amazon now. They're a good choice, as they're able to wrap around your ear for support, so they don't fall off like a wired earbud would. http://www.amazon.com/JayBird-BlueBuds-Sport-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B00AIRUOI8/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1432784361&sr=1-1&keywords=jaybird+bluebuds+x

I would have already pushed the buy button, I'm just seeing if there is a better option for my money than those. If I recall correctly, in MKBHDs review, he stated that the bass in the Jaybirds is very strong (although, I just watched an Amazon review and the guy said it was weak, so idk), I would really like something with a fairly "balanced" sound signature so I can have a good music experience across all genres. But if this doesn't exist in Bluetooth earbud form, then I guess I'll just buy the bluebirds...

Jaybirds. I've had a pair for a year, and they work great.

Beat them up good too. Still work fine.

How's the sound signature on them? Like, Is it overly "bassy" or anything? How's the battery life after a year? Is it still the 8 hours that they claim?

How's the sound signature on them? Like, Is it overly "bassy" or anything? How's the battery life after a year? Is it still the 8 hours that they claim?

Not overly bassy really, kinda lacking IMO. But that could be the earpiece size or my ears as well. Overall, they do sound quite good for earbuds. 

8 hrs.... cant say. I usually use for 2hrs at a time at the gym, but they ususally last a few gym sessions. So, 8hrs isnt too much of a stretch. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

Not overly bassy really, kinda lacking IMO. But that could be the earpiece size or my ears as well. Overall, they do sound quite good for earbuds.

8 hrs.... cant say. I usually use for 2hrs at a time at the gym, but they ususally last a few gym sessions. So, 8hrs isnt too much of a stretch.

Great! Thanks!