Hakintosh help needed (Parts and OS instillation)

So I have this friend of mines mom who does professional photo editing for a living.

She currently has a 2009 iMac with a Core 2 Duo (3.2GHz) a 1TB 5400RPM HDD and 12GB RAM (Which I just installed for her)

It also has 256MB video memory and a 1440p IPS display.

She has been having an issue where when she opens photos in Lightroom or Photoshop the computer takes 5-10 minutes to open a single one. I used resource monitor to see that the CPU was at 80% and the HDD was stuck at 100% then it froze and crashed. 

Basically I need a computer that will run what she needs. (5-10 windows of Lightroom and Photoshop with raw 5-10MP images) First I have this small parts list.

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1230 V3 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($240.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 33.8 CFM CPU Cooler  ($55.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($79.89 @ OutletPC) 
Case: Corsair 350D MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($89.99 @ Amazon) 
Case Fan: Noctua NF-F12 PWM 55.0 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($19.75 @ OutletPC) 
Case Fan: Noctua NF-F12 PWM 55.0 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($19.75 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $624.32
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-05-27 19:34 EDT-0400

Of course monitors later...

But first, I was wondering if what I have right now would work with OSX Yosemite. And if not, what parts need to be changed. (Recommendations would be nice)

I want to move the data on the HDD to a 1TB SSD then move the SSD into the new computer. (With OSX running!) Then install a 4TB HDD. 

Along with checking the parts I need to find a GPU. It has to have 2 DP ports for 2 4K monitors. And plug and play with OSX would be nice. 

And after all that, can I just clone the HDD to the SSD, plug it in, and then press power? 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

i'd advise you to go with a gigabyte board, with the asrock board you have to do a bios mod before sleep and speedstep works properly.

you probably cannot just clone the hdd, you have to do the install with a slightly modified version like unibeast (if i remember the name correctly) when the install is complete you have to install multibeast to have drivers and a bootloader, then you can copy all the files, that will be fine

for the gpu, i'd recommend the 960, although i'm not entirely sure if it's fully compatible. i think it is with the nvidia osx driver 

this is the guide from tonymacx86: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-desktop-guides/143976-unibeast-install-os-x-yosemite-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html

you can also try: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-desktop-guides/144426-how-install-os-x-yosemite-using-clover.html

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace