Ethernet Cable Management - Installation

Go to solution Solved by W-L,

Hi, I'm planning on setting up a home network with Ethernet running variously through my home and I was wondering what kind of person would be able to manage a job like this? Like installing the cables in the correct places, routing to rooms and stuff like that?

There are specific companies that do home theater and wiring solutions(communications) for entire homes, also some electricians will also take on the job in some cases.

Hi, I'm planning on setting up a home network with Ethernet running variously through my home and I was wondering what kind of person would be able to manage a job like this? Like installing the cables in the correct places, routing to rooms and stuff like that?

There are specific companies that do home theater and wiring solutions(communications) for entire homes, also some electricians will also take on the job in some cases.