how to download linus's youtube video's officially

Go to solution Solved by zonetrooper90,

Hi, I would like to know how to download video's from linustechtips officially without using third party softwares.

Unless you live in a country where the official YouTube app allowes you to download videos, then I don't think it is possible without 3rd party software

Hi, I would like to know how to download video's from linustechtips youtube channel officially without using third party softwares.

Dont think thats possible dude. You can do it online with a quick "youtube video downloader" google

Nope, sorry. However, ClipConverter is a pretty good site for downloading YouTube videos, with no installed software required.

Sig under construction.

Hi, I would like to know how to download video's from linustechtips officially without using third party softwares.

Unless you live in a country where the official YouTube app allowes you to download videos, then I don't think it is possible without 3rd party software

| Corsair Carbide 400Q | Intel Core i5 6600K | ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB |

| EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW+ ACX 2.0 SLI | Noctua NH-L9i | Corsair RM650X | HyperX Fury 240 GB | Seagate Barracuda 2 TB |

Steam: zonetrooper90 | PSN: zonetrooper90 | NNID: zonetrooper90 |

Hi, I would like to know how to download video's from linustechtips youtube channel officially without using third party softwares.

youtube doesn't allow you to download anything officially, if you really need scripts, just use tampermonkey and add this script (you need to have tampermonkey installed)

https://sf-addon.com/helper/chrome/helper.user.js?ts=1432758611

XH8fZ0w.png

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

just a question. why would you want to download linustechtips videos ?

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

youtube doesn't allow you to download anything officially, if you really need scripts, just use tampermonkey and add this script (you need to have tampermonkey installed)

https://sf-addon.com/helper/chrome/helper.user.js?ts=1432758611

XH8fZ0w.png

Nope, sorry. However, ClipConverter is a pretty good site for downloading YouTube videos, with no installed software required.

Dont think thats possible dude. You can do it online with a quick "youtube video downloader" google

thanks eveyone for the quick resonses but as zone trooper said, is the official youtube app available for windows 7

thanks eveyone for the quick resonses but as zone trooper said, is the official youtube app available for windows 7

No. It's only available for iOS and Android and the functionality mentioned above only works in certain countries.

Sig under construction.

you can download the video offline in the youtube app though. i've tried it,

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Jdownloader, just dump a bunch of video urls in it. As far as i know it is the easiest and fastest way.

Jdownloader, just dump a bunch of video urls in it. As far as i know it is the easiest and fastest way.

faster than what i suggested? it literally adds a download button right below the player.

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker