Go to solution Solved by Titan_XXX,

Not really. I get anxious about a lot of things but computers aren't one of them.

No....?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Yes.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

You actually made me feel sorry for you.

How and why do you turn something that is supposed to bring you joy into a stressing nuisance :mellow:

You should really change your way of thinking, they're just stuff. Stuff is made and bought to be used and eventually get broken, so get your fun out of it for as long as it lasts.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

I just know everything in my laptop is broken.

I just know.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Computer hardware either works or it doesn't.

Very rarely will you ever get weird intermittent problems. If you do, it's almost always software.

I don't worry about it at all.

Yes. But not for the reasons you have outlined. If my hardware went down it would cost me money in terms of lost time. This is a form of anxiety that is mainly spawned from partial freelance based income.

These are however both I believe classified as "first world problems". In that context they are not really problems at all. Go outside for a walk in the countryside, get a few concurrent jobs, buy a house and a few cars, maybe have kids one day when your all growed up and then see if you really care so much.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

I just know everything in my laptop is broken.

I just know.

+1

My 7-8 year old craptop agrees.

Sometimes the hard drive kinda gets stuck and makes a weird noise.Everything freezes.I have to punch it and there's no problem anymore :P.

30 minute battery life is also kinda...bad.

Not to mention like 10-15 keys fell off.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Damn son you need jesus.Is just a machine and they are not meant to fail so easily.If there's anything that will fail fast is either the hard disk or the ram.Even with a lot of oc components can hold for at least 5 years so there's nothing to worry.The pc won't struggle if it's going to run at it's recommended state that being low temps(normal at least) that applies to all components.

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

+1

My 7-8 year old craptop agrees.

Sometimes the hard drive kinda gets stuck and makes a weird noise.Everything freezes.I have to punch it and there's no problem anymore :P.

30 minute battery life is also kinda...bad.

Not to mention like 10-15 keys fell off.

Unplugs laptop

7% Left

HOW

Fun fact: it only shows 100%, 99%, 98% an 7%.

It's a true pleasure.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

really? Im always like F it and handle things with zero protection, and run wayyyy to much voltage into everything. why? because if it breaks, upgrade time!

I only get that if I hear a weird noise from my rig, and if I get a weird noise from my rig I probably have a good reason to be feeling like that. 

How are you going to manage owning a car and even a house. There is always something that needs fixing with houses. Are you going to be staring at the walls, furnaces, ac units all day long and not enjoy your dwelling?

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

i have this with my notebook... the screen is dying but i don't want to send it back to dell because i know it will come back worse (yay for dell support)

my desktop also has some issues (suspecting the mobo) but almost all parts are way out of their warranty period so i don't care. will take it apart soon and start troubleshooting

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

I'm quite the opposite, my GPU runs too hot after i worked on it and I haven't bothered fixing it. It thermal throttles a slight bit now, but I seriously don't care. I could easily fix it if I would just take the time for it.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

My computer randomly shut off yesterday and I got so scared. I don't really know what caused it, I just unplugged the pc and made sure everything inside the case was plugged in correctly and haven't had a problem since. So yeah, i have some hardware anxiety xD

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

Problem analysis flowchart = Is smoke escaping from the machine?

1) No

2) Yes

1) = It isn't broken and is not on fire either

2) = Run

Try and get in to a frame of mind where by, even if it is all going to break, you can't stop it from happening, so enjoy it while you can.

If it genuinely is a problem you can't stop and it is stressing you out, Counselling. I've been ridiculed for this in the past. Counsellors cannot prescribe meds, it'd just me you and him or her, talking, in order to resolve issues going on.

Anxiety, if that is what you have, can be crippling. I suffer with it myself and it can be very tiring when trying to persuade myself out of being anxious about something. If you don't get panic attacks, I wouldn't worry too much. I sometimes find myself in the frame of mind where I'm literally rallying until the next problem. I just take advantage what I can, while I can. If something is out of your control, just accept it. Then you've at least had some time with it before you have to RMA.

I have wireless anxiety ..... i always freak out when it starts playing up

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Unplugs laptop

7% Left

HOW

Fun fact: it only shows 100%, 99%, 98% an 7%.

It's a true pleasure.

My old laptop went 100%, off.

Pentium G3258, R9 280X, Corsair CS600M, Gigabyte GA-H81M-H, 2 Random monitors, a no-name keyboard, a cheap $15 Logitech mouse.

LG G3 Vigor

Yes, owning an Alienware desktop and after upgrading, I constantly have hardware problem anxiety.

Anxiety?  Nah.  As Ivan Drago once said, "If he dies, he dies."

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr