Which one of there 3 case fans?

lol1290

So  I will need an extra 2 fans in my case, because its comes with only one in the front, and I have 3 different fans to chosse:

http://www.mindfactory.de/product_info.php/CoolerMaster-SickleFlow-120-Blue-LED-120x120x25mm-2000-U-min-19-dB-A--sch_441078.html

or

http://www.mindfactory.de/product_info.php/BitFenix-Spectre-120x120x25mm-800-1000-U-min-18-dB-A--schwarz_689079.html

or

http://www.mindfactory.de/product_info.php/be-quiet--Pure-Wings-2-120x120x25mm-1500-U-min-19-dB-A--schwarz_930178.html

Case:

http://www.mindfactory.de/product_info.php/Silverstone-Precision-PS11-mit-Sichtfenster-Midi-Tower-ohne-Netzteil-schw_995861.html

You can recommend me better fans from that shop, if you find them, but they have to be cheaper than that be quiet fans.

(and btw, the case supports only 120mm fans)

THX!

Be Quiet 

I'd go with the Silent Wings.

If you can and they're cheap, see if you can get Noctua ones?

Sig under construction.

Best thing would be a noctua fan, but because they are fugly I'd take the be quiet silent wings 2. Since they are out of your budget I guess the second best thing are those be quiet fans you linked.

Also, do you already have the case?

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Talk about antonyms

I have seen some cheap Noctuas before. On komplett.de they were stupid cheap at one point.

Sig under construction.

Umm... I got 4 different answers: Be Quiet, Noctua, LEPA bolts, Spectres... Which ones??

I would like to go with Cooler Master's fan, because they have a nice blue led, that would be perfect for that case (it comes with a 120mm blue led fan)

And yes, Noctua's are 2 expensive 4 me

Best thing would be a noctua fan, but because they are fugly I'd take the be quiet silent wings 2. Since they are out of your budget I guess the second best thing are those be quiet fans you linked.

Also, do you already have the case?

No, I don't have the case yet. I will order full build.

Umm... I got 4 different answers: Be Quiet, Noctua, LEPA bolts, Spectres... Which ones??

I would like to go with Cooler Master's fan, because they have a nice blue led, that would be perfect for that case (it comes with a 120mm blue led fan)

And yes, Noctua's are 2 expensive 4 me

No, I don't have the case yet. I will order full build.

For 50eur, I bet we can find something better

For 50eur, I bet we can find something better

If it has a side window, then the recommendations are welcome.

Corsair spec 01 is the only one I found from midfactory.de but after all its your decision so take whichever case you like

If the window is not a necessity then I'd take something like the 200r or something from fractal design

Corsair spec 01 is the only one I found from midfactory.de but after all its your decision so take whichever case you like

If the window is not a necessity then I'd take something like the 200r or something from fractal design

OK, I will take a look at that cases, but this case (Silverstone ps11) its just a great case for the money. Hardwarecanucks made a great review of it.

One thing that makes me mad, that at mindfactory.de you have to pay 2x shipping, because the case itself its 1 package.

Silent wings 2 IMO

CPU - i5 4690K @ 4.5Ghz l CPU Cooler - Nepton 240m l GPU - MSI GTX970 gaming 4g 2-way SLI l SLI Bridge - MSI Gaming 2-way L Pro l Mobo - MSI Z97-G45 Gaming l RAM - 2x8GB Vengeance Pro 2133mhz DDR3 l PSU - Corsair HX750i l SSD - 2x Samsung 840 Evo 250GB in raid 0 | HDD - WD Black 2TB | Case - NZXT H440 Red/Black l OS - Windows 10 l Mouse Logitech G502 l MousePad - XTRFY NiP lightning l KeyBoard - Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB (Red) | Headset - Asus ROG Spitfire | Monitor - Asus PG279Q - VG248QE l PCPP - http://pcpartpicker.com/p/sxTpsY | Please don't buy CX PSU for a high end PC

I recommend that you make a poll.

• AMD Athlon X4 760K CPU   |   MSI FM2+ ATX A88X-G45 Motherboard   |   8GB 1600MHz RAM   |   MSI GTX 760 GPU (Reference)
  • Thermaltake Versa H22 Case   |   1TB Seagate, 0.5TB Hitachi (7200RPM)   |   ArcticRed+ 700WStock    |   Windows 8.1

The Spectres are quieter.

HAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I'M DYING YOURE HILARIOUS. DID YOU JUST SAY SPECTRES BEAT BE QUIET? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! My case came with 4 of them. Garbage immediately. Loud, no push, and flimsy fins. 

Adamant seems to be my style lately.. 

Oh well

I really want to build an oil-immersed PC  ^_^

Be quiet seriously they match with noctua and look 30 times better. No doubt be quiet. 

I really want to build an oil-immersed PC  ^_^

I am getting Thermaltake Core V51 with 6 of those be quiet fans for my pc, and I think that case looks pretty cool and have a large window and lots space in side. 

http://www.mindfactory.de/product_info.php/Thermaltake-Core-V51-mit-Sichtfenster-Midi-Tower-ohne-Netzteil-schwarz_977464.html

I am getting Thermaltake Core V51 with 6 of those be quiet fans for my pc, and I think that case looks pretty cool and have a large window and lots space in side.

http://www.mindfactory.de/product_info.php/Thermaltake-Core-V51-mit-Sichtfenster-Midi-Tower-ohne-Netzteil-schwarz_977464.html

Its defenitely a nice case, but the price is too high. I am looking for about 50 euro case.

Pure Wings are for sure worth the extra two Euro per fan in my opinion.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Pure Wings are for sure worth the extra two Euro per fan in my opinion.

Ok, thx for your reply.