CaseLabs SMA8 MAGNUM [Help]

Hello so when your on the purchase menu of a SMA8 Magnum you have to fill out stuff and I don't know what to fill out. Only fill this out if your going to help me or I'll delete it when you say "I don't know" you cheeky ...... So here's my build and here's my case I don't know what to fill out. It's similar to JayzTwoCent's Skunkworks so if you can relate to that and help me please do

Case: http://www.caselabs-store.com/magnum-sma8/

Build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/gPNvQ7

Mwuhahaha, you can't delete my post! Buwhahaha. 

r0bhuw1.jpg

On topic: I'll go through the options and explain them for you. (I'll edit the post when I'm done).

Also, have you already got the fans? Corsair's fans are pretty loud and really not the best. For a build like this, you should be looking at some better fans (Silentwings 2, NB BlackSilent Pros)

Case Colour: Should be pretty self explanatory. 

Form Factor: ATX is fine for this build. The other option is for a different layout.

ATX Layout: Standard is the "right" way up, Reverse ATX is "upside down". It's a matter of looks really. If you're going to watercool, having reverse ATX can look fantastic if you're good at it. 

This picture should explain the bottom and mid chassis

SWM_mid_and_bottom__23149.1418684764.128

Side Door:

SMA8_Doors__80125.1418684706.1280.1280.j

Top Cover: This is the top of the case. Ventilated is best for radiators, and the extended ones allow for thick radiators in the top. I wouldn't go for solid, it doesn't make sense. 

Lower Cover: Look at the image for Side panel. The last one is solid, the others are ventilated. Vents are good for fans and rads. 

PCI Backplate: One is a mesh, other is fan cutouts at the back. Both allow for fans to be mounted, but mesh looks cleaner without a fan there.

Flex Bay: Front of the case. Select which mounting fits best for you. So if you want a 480mm rad in the front, you go with the 120x4. 

SMA8_Flex_Bay__89640.1418684726.1280.128

Power/Reset. If you want to install your own power and reset, select to remove it. If you want it included, select that. 

EDIT: @Austin Borg Hope that helps. I would personally go for NoiseBlocker BlackSilent Pros for the fans. They're good alround (on both rads and AF) and are quiet. Look nice too. 

you need to add the things you want your case to have, also you're going to need a cooler

Computer's don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose.

you need to add the things you want your case to have, also you're going to need a cooler

A cooler...? I have 3 rads

r0bhuw1.jpg

On topic: I'll go through the options and explain them for you. (I'll edit the post when I'm done).

Also, have you already got the fans? Corsair's fans are pretty loud and really not the best. For a build like this, you should be looking at some better fans (Silentwings 2, NB BlackSilent Pros)

I haven't purchased my fans yet no, None of this is purchased yet

just browse through the product pictures - it showcases every option for you

r0bhuw1.jpg

Form Factor: ATX is fine for this build. The other option is for a different layout.

ATX Layout: Standard is the "right" way up, Reverse ATX is "upside down". It's a matter of looks really. If you're going to watercool, having reverse ATX can look fantastic if you're good at it. 

Side Door:

Top Cover: This is the top of the case. Ventilated is best for radiators, and the extended ones allow for thick radiators in the top. I wouldn't go for solid, it doesn't make sense. 

Lower Cover: Look at the image for Side panel. The last one is solid, the others are ventilated. Vents are good for fans and rads. 

PCI Backplate: One is a mesh, other is fan cutouts at the back. Both allow for fans to be mounted, but mesh looks cleaner without a fan there.

Flex Bay: Front of the case. Select which mounting fits best for you. So if you want a 480mm rad in the front, you go with the 120x4. 

Power/Reset. If you want to install your own power and reset, select to remove it. If you want it included, select that. 

EDIT: @Austin Borg Hope that helps. I would personally go for NoiseBlocker BlackSilent Pros for the fans. They're good alround (on both rads and AF) and are quiet. Look nice too. 

the 480 is mounted in top, 560 in the bottom and 260 on the front

the 480 is mounted in top, 560 in the bottom and 260 on the front

I don't know which flex bay to do.

r0bhuw1.jpg

Side Door:

Also, it helped alot. But I have one last question, it says on his build list these two parts: http://www.caselabs-store.com/120-3-flex-bay-radiator-mount/

and http://www.caselabs-store.com/140-4-560-radiator-side-mount-single-wide-magnum-cases/

the 560 is for the side I understand that but there is no 360 rad any idea where to put it, It's the same build as JayZTwocents if that can help.

Also, it helped alot. But I have one last question, it says on his build list these two parts: http://www.caselabs-store.com/120-3-flex-bay-radiator-mount/

and http://www.caselabs-store.com/140-4-560-radiator-side-mount-single-wide-magnum-cases/

the 560 is for the side I understand that but there is no 360 rad any idea where to put it, It's the same build as JayZTwocents if that can help.

For the flex bay, you can select 120.3 (360) mount with vents. That will allow you to install the 360 rad in the front. 

For the flex bay, you can select 120.3 (360) mount with vents. That will allow you to install the 360 rad in the front.

But it's a 280 rad?

That's almost the same exact build, lol...

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames