MSI Z97I Gaming ACK vs Asus Z97I-Plus

I will be running a intel i5 4690 [haven't decided wheather to get the K version].

I would like this board to last for a LONG time

Anything big the boards have/ are missing that I should look out for when chosing?\

Suggestions? Thoughts?

CPU - i5-8400 , Motherboard - ASROCK Z370 Killer SLI, RAM - 2x8 GB DDR4 2400mhz , GPU - EVGA GTX 950 SC, Case - SilentiumPC PAX M70 Pure Black V2 Storage - 240GB SanDisk SSD, 1TB WD Blue, PSU - bequite! 600w Pure Power 10, Display - Dell P2417H, Cooling - bequiet! Pure Rock, Keyboard - Viper V730, Mouse - natec Genesis G55, Sound - Philips MCD712, OS - Windows 10 Professional 64-bit

I have the same topic already started the other day. Jump in and read the comments.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/374216-asus-z97i-plus-vs-msi-z97i-gaming-ack/

Both are seems to be same but I would go with MSI.

I think I'm going to go with the Asus mobo because it has fan contolers on the board (didn't see any on the MSI board)

CPU - i5-8400 , Motherboard - ASROCK Z370 Killer SLI, RAM - 2x8 GB DDR4 2400mhz , GPU - EVGA GTX 950 SC, Case - SilentiumPC PAX M70 Pure Black V2 Storage - 240GB SanDisk SSD, 1TB WD Blue, PSU - bequite! 600w Pure Power 10, Display - Dell P2417H, Cooling - bequiet! Pure Rock, Keyboard - Viper V730, Mouse - natec Genesis G55, Sound - Philips MCD712, OS - Windows 10 Professional 64-bit

I love the look of the new MSI but I would choose the ASUS over it. It's probably more reliable and looks classy with the bronze tones. If you want to spend $220 the new Z97 ASUS Maximus VII Impact is probably top tier now for mITX.