Xbox 360 + iPhone 5 OR HTC One M8

TehMiik

Hey guys, I have an iPhone 5 as my secondary phone to my Nexus 4. Someone just offered to swap their HTC One M8 for my iPhone 5 as well as my Xbox 360 which I don't use on top of £10. Is this worth it?

Main Rig: Intel i7 3930k @4.0GHz---8GB Ballistix @1600MHz---Asus P9X79 Pro---Samsung 840 Pro 128GB---3TB HDD Config---2x GTX 780Ti 3GB---Windows 7 Ultimate

Laptop: Late 2012 13" Retina MacBook Pro---2.5GHz Dual i5---8GB DDR3 @1600MHz---128GB PCI-E SSD---Intel HD4000 1GB---OSX 10.10 Yosemite

Phone: Nexus 4

Hey guys, I have an iPhone 5 as my secondary phone to my Nexus 4. Someone just offered to swap their HTC One M8 for my iPhone 5 as well as my Xbox 360 which I don't use on top of £10. Is this worth it?

Didn't know that Cornwall had electricity.... /jk  :P

I would not (imo) because I just prefer iPhones, you could sell your Xbox 360 in CEX (not sure for how much). But I guess others will say yeah

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

Depends on the condition. I'd do it anyways just because the Xbox's value is so low and the iPhone 5 is going to be even more outdated soon.

Thanks guys. Think I will just because Boomsound xD <3 Love you all 

Main Rig: Intel i7 3930k @4.0GHz---8GB Ballistix @1600MHz---Asus P9X79 Pro---Samsung 840 Pro 128GB---3TB HDD Config---2x GTX 780Ti 3GB---Windows 7 Ultimate

Laptop: Late 2012 13" Retina MacBook Pro---2.5GHz Dual i5---8GB DDR3 @1600MHz---128GB PCI-E SSD---Intel HD4000 1GB---OSX 10.10 Yosemite

Phone: Nexus 4

The M8 is a faster phone than the 5, however, you would also be moving to a new ecosystems, a bigger screen, things that take time to adjust. I'm not sure how much a 360 is worth, but it seems like you are getting the short end of the bargain.

The M8 is a faster phone than the 5, however, you would also be moving to a new ecosystems, a bigger screen, things that take time to adjust. I'm not sure how much a 360 is worth, but it seems like you are getting the short end of the bargain.

iPhone is his secondary, Nexus 4 is his main so he's already on the Google ecosystem.

I'd probably take the deal... Don't own a console but if I did I'd probably hesitate to get rid of it though.