Crysis 3

MastuhWaffles

As I'm going to be building my new pc, I want to push it to its limits. And I was thinking about picking up Crysis 3. I mean, is it even worth it anymore? Is it a good game? Should I just wait till the next one? It seems like a lot of PC stores have it running on one of their comps and it looks like it would be an interesting game.

The Witcher 3 is the new Crysis 3 in terms of pushing your pc to the limit.  That is something to get in the future.  

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

As I'm going to be building my new pc, I want to push it to its limits. And I was thinking about picking up Crysis 3. I mean, is it even worth it anymore? Is it a good game? Should I just wait till the next one? It seems like a lot of PC stores have it running on one of their comps and it looks like it would be an interesting game.

I played it some and liked it but I am not what you would call a gamer. :)

Play the whole series not just one. And jumping into 4(if we get it) would leave you with so many questions. 

I might get the earlier ones when they go on sale for the steam sales.

It's worth a play through. I think you can pick up on the storyline without having played the first two.

I should note that it is a trilogy. But the story in the third one can stand on its own because of how much background they provide.

Buy the earlier titles when they go on sale from Steam.

Crysis

Warhead

Crysis 2

Crysis 3

I still like the first 2 since they were complete open world.  Crysis 2 felt Call of Duty-ish.

Crysis series actually gives your GPU a workout, not as much on the cpu.

I just got Shadow of Mordor with the HD Texture pack. That was a good test. Ran it at 5k DSR to see what I would get at ultra settings maxed out.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.