when are we gonna ditch the screen pixels?

saiftech

we got 1080p, 1440p, 4k, 5k, 8k when are we gonna ditch these numbers and create screens with no pixels? wouldnt that be a great new tech? 

Its called outside. If you want a screen with no pixels, go look at the sky. Best wallpaper ever. 

What is this "outside" you speak of? :D

i get more than 60 fps on life

Why would you want more than 60 if you can't see past 24 fps?

Main PC: 4690k, LMG Edition G1 Gaming GTX 980, 16GB Hyper X Fury, Asus Z97-A, EVGA G2 850W, Crucial MX100 128GB, WD Red 1TB 2.5", Dark Rock 3

Laptop: Asus UX305 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Keyboard: Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Mouse: Corsair M65

f06.png

Main PC: 4690k, LMG Edition G1 Gaming GTX 980, 16GB Hyper X Fury, Asus Z97-A, EVGA G2 850W, Crucial MX100 128GB, WD Red 1TB 2.5", Dark Rock 3

Laptop: Asus UX305 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Keyboard: Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Mouse: Corsair M65

i get more than 60 fps on life

Geeez, I need to upgrade my eyes... I only get 30fps and the grass looks like arse. And I can the telephone poles aren't very smooth they resemble stairs. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

But...but we only just got them after ditching CRT screens :(

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

In order to represent images with 1s and 0s, you have to use little cells. You are talking about changing whole structure.

But...but we only just got them after ditching CRT screens :(

CRT screens are amazing tho! for games atleast. ._.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

In order to represent images with 1s and 0s, you have to use little cells. You are talking about changing whole structure.

we'd have to use like liquid computer shit or whatever. 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Its called outside. If you want a screen with no pixels, go look at the sky. Best wallpaper ever. 

I went outside once, the environmental drawing distance was insane. By far the best water reflection image details I have ever seen. And the rain effects? Mind. Blown.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

Not even just that, he's talking about working quantum computers that don't take up a whole room and then the graphical display technology leveling up to match it. 

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

Yep. *sigh* I need one of those 1440p 60Hz CRTs. Because they'll give me 1080p @ 120Hz, and since the high refresh rate negates the flickering and the extremely high colour quality of CRT (1024x768 85Hz IPS colour range vs 1024x768 60Hz CRT=mind blown, especially when watching DVD), I'll be able to say fuck LCD's for a very, very long time (watch digital TV on a CRT screen with a set top box, then watch it on a 1080p TV that pixilates the image, the CRT screen looks better).

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

wait till you see OLED...   

will make your CRT`s look like garbage; and LCD will kill itself