Need Help Picking Air Cooler!

Charlie27364

I need a red and black air cooler for my new PC. I decided to make it look real pretty, and it has a black and red color scheme. I'm looking for something decently cheap, so nothing above $35 not including shipping. I'm not looking forward into super OCing so don't try to pull me out of my budget and get a V8 GTS or something, I need something that can get a mild overclock, color scheme, and is $35 and below.

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, it's not red but it's cheap and good.

N64 HTPC: [Completed]

Main PC: i7 4770k @ 4.2 Ghz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock TF | Asus Z87 Maximus VI Formula | G Skill Ripjaws X 16GB | Zotac GTX 1070 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | Seagate 1TB Hybrid | Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | Corsair 1200i | Thermaltake Core P5

212 Evo or a Shadow Rock if you can find it cheap.

hyper212, then get different fans, or better yet paint it.  :D

Current rig: CPU: i5 4460; MoBo: Asrock H81m-VG4 r2.0; GPU: Zotac GTX 960 Metal Gear Solid; RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 8GB: PSU: Cooler Master VS 500; Case: Cooler Master N200 Window; Heatsink: Cooler Master Hyper 212x; 

The V8 is the worst air cooler on the planet you could drown out the sound of a 290X with a reference style cooler on a overclock under load with the damn thing.

I thought the fans were pretty quiet. My bad then.