Corsair H100i vs H100i GTX

What are the differences between the Corsair H100i and the H100i GTX, and is it worth it to get the H100i GTX rather than the H100i?

ones newer and better, and yes.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

the H100iGTX is newer and has a thicker radiator which will perform a little better

buy the newer one

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Newer ones look better due to them having RGB ligting and are run cooler just that is $20 more expensive

What are the differences between the Corsair H100i and the H100i GTX, and is it worth it to get the H100i GTX rather than the H100i?

I suggest the H100i GTX it doesn't have the mounting pressure issues the H100i had from what other H100i GTX owners have said. Not the mention the slightly thicker rad for better cooling peformance.