LG G3 or G4

asperity

I can get an LG G3 for free on contract or pay 199 for a G4, also on contract, what do u guys think is the better deal?

Damn. Well, if you want an amazing phone then go with a G3. If you want something that's even better, go with the G4.

I think I'd muster up the extra money.

Sig under construction.

free its still a GREAT phone

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I can get an LG G3 for free on contract or pay 199 for a G4, also on contract, what do u guys think is the better deal?

If you can live without the better looking screen on the G4 I wouldn't say it's worth the extra $200.

"Rawr XD"

Both really good phones. I got the LG G Vista basically a G2 I think and i love it

| NZXT H440 | AOC e2450Swd, AOC 2436V, RCA 42" LED TV | AMD 8320E | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 |MSI GeForce GTX 960 Titanium OC 4GB | Corsair CX 750 | 3 TB WD Green and PNY XLR8 240GB SSD | Windows 10 Pro | Ramaxel RMR5030ME68F9F1600 - 4GBx2 |Logitech G710+|Logitech G502 | Astro A40 | Blue Snowball Ice |

I would go with the G4. I always hated the colors of the G3's screen. The G4's screen looks a lot better and the camera is amazing. There is a demo unit where I work and I have been playing with it. AMAZING CAMERA.

Great camera, great phone on both.  Personally I'd go with the G3 if money is an issue.  If you want something a bit more "future proof" I'd certainly go with the G4.  I sincerely doubt it will be the death of you, or cause any bad luck.  Eitherway, damn good phone.