is this a good pc for a budget rig ?

as a word of advise dont get far cry 4. it is far cry 4 but worse. id stick with the i3, if far cry 4 is very important to you then get the amd cpu. Though no games would alienate i3s anymore because cpu overhead isnt really a thing anymore, its just ubisoft being lazy.

You wrote far cry 4 is far cry 4 .. xD anything else to say ?

You wrote far cry 4 is far cry 4 .. xD anything else to say ?

nope thats pretty much it, bottom line is stay away from ubisoft games for a while, performance is bad and substance within the games are also bad.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

nope thats pretty much it, bottom line is stay away from ubisoft games for a while, performance is bad and substance within the games are also bad.

yeah i know only games from ubisoft ill play will be fc4, assasins creed 4. Also will i have problems with games like project cars, gtaV, witcher 3 and big games like this (Is there any games you would reccomend me ?)

yeah i know only games from ubisoft ill play will be fc4, assasins creed 4. Also will i have problems with games like project cars, gtaV, witcher 3 and big games like this (Is there any games you would reccomend me ?)

i dont really play many games which are popular. I mainly play Assetto corsa, dynasty warriors and planetside 2. 

I guess i can recommend killing floor 2, if you like gore then you are in for a treat.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i dont really play many games which are popular. I mainly play Assetto corsa, dynasty warriors and planetside 2. 

I guess i can recommend killing floor 2, if you like gore then you are in for a treat.

wow ..... planet side 2 looks amazing .... I want to play it *-* Also in your opinion whats the most important thing il need to upgrade ?

wow ..... planet side 2 looks amazing .... I want to play it *-* Also in your opinion whats the most important thing il need to upgrade ?

planetside isnt a fun game to play alone, its bloody awesome when you can get a group together or if you can join an clan like taw and you will have spec ops style air drops with 20 man squads taking down 100 man bases.

Back on topic put as much money as you can into the gpu because the way things are shifting cpu arent used too much anymore, will be used even less with dx12 and gpus are being more and more useful. tbh the formula hasnt changed, just spend big on gpus and less on everything else. You might want to get a second gpu in the future.

Listen if you care.

planetside isnt a fun game to play alone, its bloody awesome when you can get a group together or if you can join an clan like taw and you will have spec ops style air drops with 20 man squads taking down 100 man bases.

Back on topic put as much money as you can into the gpu because the way things are shifting cpu arent used too much anymore, will be used even less with dx12 and gpus are being more and more useful. tbh the formula hasnt changed, just spend big on gpus and less on everything else. You might want to get a second gpu in the future.

Ah ok i see.Is dx12 direct X 12 that you have in windows 10 ? Also i have shitty periphirals so is this good for the money ? : https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/Dark-knight0607/saved/kJftt6

Ah ok i see.Is dx12 direct X 12 that you have in windows 10 ? Also i have shitty periphirals so is this good for the money ? : https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/Dark-knight0607/saved/kJftt6

you will want to get a better mouse when possible. Keyboards dont really matter to be, at least it doesnt improve you in any way apart from being satisfying when you click the keys.

Listen if you care.

you will want to get a better mouse when possible. Keyboards dont really matter to be, at least it doesnt improve you in any way apart from being satisfying when you click the keys.

Is the cpu cooler, the ssd, the monitor, the headset, and the keyboard/mouse combo are worth it (are they good for the money ?)

So ?

??

Allo ? Is there Anybody ...

Is the cpu cooler, the ssd, the monitor, the headset, and the keyboard/mouse combo are worth it (are they good for the money ?)

personally if i was you id get a raijintek themis as a cpu cooler or the monster that is the ereboss that i currently have(depends, one day one will be cheaper then the other and so forth). Im not a fan of getting an ssd as part of the original build, its normally something i need later down the line unless its for a customer. Ditch the cpu cooler and the ssd and see if you can get a more powerful gpu, as you will likely be getting the i3 now you will not need a better cpu cooler because it runs on fairy dust. Try your best to find any gtx 970, shouldnt be too hard and then with the money left over you can choose to get a better cooler or to splash out on games in the upcoming summer sale.

also sorry i had to sleep.

Listen if you care.

personally if i was you id get a raijintek themis as a cpu cooler or the monster that is the ereboss that i currently have(depends, one day one will be cheaper then the other and so forth). Im not a fan of getting an ssd as part of the original build, its normally something i need later down the line unless its for a customer. Ditch the cpu cooler and the ssd and see if you can get a more powerful gpu, as you will likely be getting the i3 now you will not need a better cpu cooler because it runs on fairy dust. Try your best to find any gtx 970, shouldnt be too hard and then with the money left over you can choose to get a better cooler or to splash out on games in the upcoming summer sale.

These are future upgrades I'll make later I just asked is these componements are good quality :)

Sorry for the spamming

Thanks in advance :)

Hello ?

Hello ?

Hello ?

sorry it didnt seem like you had anymore questions to ask.

Listen if you care.

sorry it didnt seem like you had anymore questions to ask.

I was just asking if the componements on this part list are good for future upgrades :)

I was just asking if the componements on this part list are good for future upgrades :)

yes you should be fine with upgrades.

Listen if you care.

yes you should be fine with upgrades.

Is the monitor good or is there another one you would suggest me for the price ?

Is the monitor good or is there another one you would suggest me for the price ?

its fine.

Listen if you care.

its fine.

Ok Thanks for helping me :) Any things you would suggest on this rig ?

Ok Thanks for helping me :) Any things you would suggest on this rig ?

go faster strips

Listen if you care.

Go fastes strips ?

nvm its a joke, just google it and you will understand.

Listen if you care.