Recommendation for a 100$~ keyboard

Go to solution Solved by STRMfrmXMN,

Hi there,

I recently bought my self a Daskeyboard 4 Ultimate for my personal use at home :) (awesome keyboard BTW)

anyway, now I also want to purchase one for work (programmer, so I do mostly type at work...) but I do not want to spend another 180$~ (was cheaper to simply but the keyboard with extra 11$ then sending it to Israel from any country as far as ive seen...)

Is there any keyboard worth looking at around 100$?

p.s.

I would really like the switches to be brown (i really like them... might add O Rings to make the keybaord a bit more quite at work...) and I need shipping to Israel.

I have seen the ducky shine 4 community edition at mass drop, and it seems awesome, only problem is that shipping is another 33$ (above the base price of 129...)

many thanks in advance!!

Logitech G710+ so you don't have to add o-rings!

Hi there,

I recently bought my self a Daskeyboard 4 Ultimate for my personal use at home :) (awesome keyboard BTW)

anyway, now I also want to purchase one for work (programmer, so I do mostly type at work...) but I do not want to spend another 180$~ (was cheaper to simply but the keyboard with extra 11$ then sending it to Israel from any country as far as ive seen...)

p.s.

I would really like the switches to be brown (i really like them... might add O Rings to make the keybaord a bit more quite at work...) and I need shipping to Israel.

I have seen the ducky shine 4 community edition at mass drop, and it seems awesome, only problem is that shipping is another 33$ (above the base price of 129...)

many thanks in advance!!

Hi there,

p.s.

many thanks in advance!!

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

On Amazon.com it is 90 dollar + 14 dollar shipping to Israel. Source = https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=596198 Logitech G710+ = http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Mechanical-Keyboard-Tactile-High-Speed/dp/B009C98NPY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1432674776&sr=8-1&keywords=710%2B

Yeah, just looked at it, might get it :) any other proposals? (don't mind a tenkeyless as well :) )

Yeah, just looked at it, might get it :) any other proposals? (don't mind a tenkeyless as well :) )

Anything at all from Cooler Master.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Anything at all from Cooler Master.

Exactly the options I have looked at :) thanks for the help (not marking solved in case someone has an option not mentioned here until I actually buy the keyboard it self :) )

So, I nabbed a 710+ (hopefully won't be to affected by that that im on linux :) seen a driver, but still) at a cheap price of 75$~ (had a great sale here locally :) ) thanks for the help! hope to enjoy that keyboard as much as i enjoy my daskeyboard 4 ultimate (amazing keyboard BTW :P )