Needing help to choose parts

Hey Linus Media group!

Okay so i have these parts in my pc

Asus rampege iv black edetion

intel i7-3930k

Amd 295x2

g-skill rip jaws 32 gb

corsair 1200 watt platinum psu

and it is all packed into a Phanteks Enthoo Primo.

I really want to build a really good looking, not so more quiet acryllic tubing watercoolin build

And as you can see it is a expensive build, so i would like the top of the line parts , fans, pump, reservoir and tubeing, radiatos (one 240, 0ne 420, and one 120), blocks for both cpu and gpu, matching the prize of the build itself.

But the problem is i can't seem to find all the parts and what to choose. 
I have looked at noctua industrial a lot for the fans, but if there is anything better? EGK for the watercooling blocks and radiators, not sure about tubeing. I cant remeber the name of the pump but it should be able to run and spill out the water when i need to empty and clean the loop witout breaking. 

"The dream look": http://cdn.overclock.net/4/41/500x1000px-LL-41cfd6d1_2014SlinkyPC28.jpeg

TLDR: looking for help choosing parts for a watercooling loop for a pc with those parts.

Would a build like this be possible to pull of in black and yellow or red and black?
http://cdn.overclock.net/4/41/500x1000px-LL-41cfd6d1_2014SlinkyPC28.jpeg

Thanks in advance

Do you already have the case? I can offer a better (as far as room goes) alternative at a cheaper price.

Thermaltake Core X9. If you already have the case, then nevermind.

As far as Noctua fans go, you won't find any fans of a higher quality with a better customer service. I had one of their air coolers, switched from an AMD build to an intel build, had lost the intel mounting hardware. Emailed Noctua about purchasing replacements, and they sent them to me free of charge, even thought I straight up told them "I lost the mountain hardware". They didn't even ask any questions, they just responded with "we are sending you replacement hardware, thank you for purchasing Noctua products.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Do you already have the case? I can offer a better (as far as room goes) alternative at a cheaper price.

Thermaltake Core X9. If you already have the case, then nevermind.

As far as Noctua fans go, you won't find any fans of a higher quality with a better customer service. I had one of their air coolers, switched from an AMD build to an intel build, had lost the intel mounting hardware. Emailed Noctua about purchasing replacements, and they sent them to me free of charge, even thought I straight up told them "I lost the mountain hardware". They didn't even ask any questions, they just responded with "we are sending you replacement hardware, thank you for purchasing Noctua products.

i already have the case, and i am really happy with it.

ass far as the other parts, can you help with them?