ANTEC VSP5000, fans, airflow

Fostez
Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

Its pretty new case and Antec isn't at the top of case markets anymore. Seems decent, at least for cooling options. Fan placement is up to you. More exhaust fans means more dust inside the case but temps are bit better. You could change it to more common 2 intakes, 1 rear exhaust setup just by using the included fans. You can always buy more fans later if temps are bad for your liking.

Hello, I'm planing to get this case for my new rig. It seems pretty good for it's price, and I have a little question about fans on it.

It comes with 3 pre-installed fans and all of them are exaust fans, do I need to put at least one intake fan, or just put one intake and one exaust?

Having 3 exaust fans and no intake fans seems weird to me, but I'm not an expert when it comes to airflow in case :P And also thoughts on case? Pretty much all decent cases in my country are really expensive...

Still few weeks until I order everything, but just want to be sure.

Its pretty new case and Antec isn't at the top of case markets anymore. Seems decent, at least for cooling options. Fan placement is up to you. More exhaust fans means more dust inside the case but temps are bit better. You could change it to more common 2 intakes, 1 rear exhaust setup just by using the included fans. You can always buy more fans later if temps are bad for your liking.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

So more exaust fans means cooler case? But then air just comes trough every hole in case so having some intake fans, with filters on em seems better :D

Thanks for help!