Need an expert to talk to about Virtualization on a VPS

Alterlai
Go to solution Solved by Alterlai,

I've figured it out. If anyone has this problem in the future, send me a PM

EDIT: Title typo* It's a dedi not a VPS.

I'm moving over to virtualized servers. I've been trying to get it working for the last couple days but i can't seem to be able to get the networking side of it working.

I would like someone who can help me, to contact me and help me via steam, PM on this site or skype to setup a subnet.

At the moment I'm running a dedi with proxmox installed on it with 1 public IP, but in order to run multiple virtualized servers, I want to setup a private network. So public ip might be 192.168.1.23(for example) and have a private network with a subnet of 10.0.0.0/24. The dedi is from the Hetzner server provider.
I've tried a lot of different configurations but when I try to ping google for instance, it only goes as far as the public IP. I have a moderate understanding of networking in general and virtualization but there's just a tiny detail i'm forgetting.

Thanks in advance.

(I prefer steam).

CPU:

Intel Core i5 2500k - Motherboard: Asus maximus iv gene-z - RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance Blue 4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - GPU: ASUS GTX 770 DirectCU II
Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 II - Storage: Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate barracuda 3TB PSU: XFX 650W XXX Edition Modular PSU - Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 Pro
Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 - Sound: Razer Characias

I've figured it out. If anyone has this problem in the future, send me a PM

CPU:

Intel Core i5 2500k - Motherboard: Asus maximus iv gene-z - RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance Blue 4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - GPU: ASUS GTX 770 DirectCU II
Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 II - Storage: Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate barracuda 3TB PSU: XFX 650W XXX Edition Modular PSU - Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 Pro
Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 - Sound: Razer Characias