choose a case

giasimbo

Hello guys, I am now finishing my gaming pc and I rly cant choose my case...I was thinking for something about 60 euros,

this is my build:

amd fx 8350

asus r9 280x

coolermaster 212 evo

thermaltake 850W 80 plus gold

kingston 8gb 1866mhz

samsung 850 evo 120gb

western digital caviar blue 1tb

Its not sure for the motherboard cause I will pick asus m5a99x or msi 990 gd65.

The case I was thinking to get is corsair 200R but I am not sure...I was thinking for a silencio or maybe N400 by coolermaster...I am rly comfused...

Go for the Asus board. I've found ASRock to be cheap crap

If you want my attention, quote my post or I will not see it. I ignore builds that do not use PCPartPicker.

If I have solved/answered your question, please press "mark solved" to make it easier for the rest of the community find the answer

Don't go FX use an i5.

Also, NZXT s340.

Quote my post if you need me to respond.

Go for the Asus board. I've found ASRock to be cheap crap

okay

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I will get an fx cause I have a way to find them rly cheap

also the nzxt s340 is 30 euros more and i cant put a flopy disk I think...

also the nzxt s340 is 30 euros more and i cant put a flopy disk I think...

Floppy disk? Bruh this is 2015

If you want my attention, quote my post or I will not see it. I ignore builds that do not use PCPartPicker.

If I have solved/answered your question, please press "mark solved" to make it easier for the rest of the community find the answer

The Corsair 100R / 200R are the best cases you can get at that price point afaik.

Floppy disk? Bruh this is 2015

My friend I know but it will still be usefull to me in some times...

The 100r silent edition

Is it better than the 200r?

Definitely

As i just saw the 100r cant fit my cpu cooler, it can fit up to 150mm and my cooler is 159...

Hello guys, I am now finishing my gaming pc and I rly cant choose my case...I was thinking for something about 60 euros,

this is my build:

amd fx 8350

asus r9 280x

coolermaster 212 evo

thermaltake 850W 80 plus gold

kingston 8gb 1866mhz

samsung 850 evo 120gb

western digital caviar blue 1tb

Its not sure for the motherboard cause I will pick asus m5a99x or msi 990 gd65.

The case I was thinking to get is corsair 200R but I am not sure...I was thinking for a silencio or maybe N400 by coolermaster...I am rly comfused...

Hey giasimbo,

The build plan looks nice. 
Regarding the case, I would make sure it has enough room for good airflow, additional fans in case you need them and is big enough for any potential future upgrades. Some useful things to consider in order to narrow down your choice could be if you want it to have a side window or not, have USB3.0 on the front panel, color and enough 2.5"/3.5"/5.25" bays for whatever you plan on putting there. You can check some other topics to see what people are commenting on and what they are recommending mostly. :)
I really like the storage solution. 

Captain_WD.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/ 

Hey giasimbo,

The build plan looks nice.

Regarding the case, I would make sure it has enough room for good airflow, additional fans in case you need them and is big enough for any potential future upgrades. Some useful things to consider in order to narrow down your choice could be if you want it to have a side window or not, have USB3.0 on the front panel, color and enough 2.5"/3.5"/5.25" bays for whatever you plan on putting there. You can check some other topics to see what people are commenting on and what they are recommending mostly. :)

I really like the storage solution.

Captain_WD.

Hello and thx for your time! I dont care about side panel, I would love if i can get something rly silent and to have usb3 on the front panel for sure...I think that the best for my bugget is the 200r...If u can suggest something else...

Hello and thx for your time! I dont care about side panel, I would love if i can get something rly silent and to have usb3 on the front panel for sure...I think that the best for my bugget is the 200r...If u can suggest something else...

Well I am a Western Digital Representative and I can't really recommend other brands' products. I'd say to check as many reviews and comments over different cases and see which ones have the best raitings. The more opinions, the better idea you'll get about the product. :)

Captain_WD.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^

guys I just checked the zalman z11 plus, does anyone has any information about this? I cant find if it has enough space for my 212 evo...

guys I just checked the zalman z11 plus, does anyone has any information about this? I cant find if it has enough space for my 212 evo...

You can always contact the manufacturer's support (of the case) and ask. Simply providing the size of the cooler or the model should enable them to tell you if you can fit it or not. :)

Captain_WD.