Iphone Pxe Wifi boot problem..

fnixha

so i downloaded Wifi Boot from appstore on my iphone 5 ios8 to try booting my laptop from iphone but laptop its stuck at dhcp... . On my iphone it shows dhcp try offer with ip address and its stuck there and it reoffer the ip again. Btw laptop is hp 6730s. Any help?

.. and my name is spelled f n i ((xh) like G) a

To quote the store page:

HOW TO BOOT YOUR PC WITH WiFi-BOOTER 
1. make sure your iPhone or iPod touch or iPad can use WiFi network. 
2. launch WiFi-Booter. 
3. touch setting button, then set the DHCP options: IP 1st address, router(gateway), DNS 
4. switch on the service by touch the power button in app. 
5. power on your PC, make sure it wired to the same network, then set BIOS to boot with network 

Makes me think the application is acting as a PXE boot server. Make sure Ports 4011, 67, 68, and 69 aren't being blocked, Also DHCP runs on the same port as PXE does by default, your laptop will be sending the request for a PXE image and the DHCP server could be catching it (assuming that the phone is trying to act as a DHCP server).

Check if Wifi sync works when syncing your iphone to itunes (if it doesn't then you devices can't see each other -> most likely they are on different subnets or you have wireless isolation on your network).

Unfortunately, I don't use this app so cannot be more helpful. I would try: http://www.gs-apps.net/as they make the app.