Best Headset for Gaming (No Mic Required)

Xethyr

As the title states; i'd rather it not be a mainstream shitty brand like Razer or Astro's.
The price does not matter, i prefer quality but if there is a relatively cheap around $200 AUD headset available i'd love to hear about it.

I'd rather it not be truly subjective and be backed up with some facts.
Thanks guys!

- They do not have to be a gaming brand headset; actually i'd rather they not be made for gaming but be of good quality. And also could you recommend and external attachable microphone?

Hyper x clouds 2 they are good headsets

<THE SILENT ASSASSIN>CPU(Intel i5-4690K)||COOLER(corsair H100i)||MOB(asus Maximus VII Hero ATX)||RAM(16gb of corsair vengeance)||STORAGE(Intel 530 128gb)(Samsung 850 Pro 500gb)(WD 2tb Black)||GRAPHICS(2 x Asus strix 970)||CASE(Nzxt H440)||PSU(Corsair RM750W)>http://pcpartpicker.com/b/Bbpbt6

roccat kaves get my vote! best sounding headphones I've owned.

super comfy and with real surround sound. non of this software based rubbish.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

roccat kaves get my vote! best sounding headphones I've owned.

super comfy and with real surround sound. non of this software based rubbish.

I had the first edition of the Kave. The headphones were horrible. Way too heavy! Not that great sound and way too much bass

If you like a real headset i would recommend the Sennheiser Game One or Game Zero

Else, i would go for a good pair of Headphones, and a ModMic 4.0 

Something like Sennheiser HD558 or HD598

Maybe the AKG K7xx from Massdrop https://www.massdrop.com/buy/akg-k7xx-massdrop-first-edition-headphones

I had the first edition of the Kave. The headphones were horrible. Way too heavy! Not that great sound and way too much bass

If you like a real headset i would recommend the Sennheiser Game One or Game Zero

Maybe the AKG K7xx from Massdrop https://www.massdrop.com/buy/akg-k7xx-massdrop-first-edition-headphones

Hey Cruzer i agree with what you stated but what should i choose the Sennheiser HD558, HD598 or the AKG K7xx in your opinion?

Hey Cruzer i agree with what you stated but what should i choose the Sennheiser HD558, HD598 or the AKG K7xx in your opinion?

they are all different in Price. so you have to choose. 

i would probably go for the HD598, since i just had very good sennheiser Headphones until now

i would probably go for the HD598, since i just had very good sennheiser Headphones until now

I'm throwing between the HD598 and the AKG what do you think and why? 

Why not the HD 518?

Just grab akg K7xx + fiio e10k + modmic and you're all set. k7xx is on a higher level of sound quality compared to HD598

Hyper x clouds 2 they are good headsets

why do people just do this without reading....

I would say the AKG K7xx aswell..

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

The K7xx is clearly as good as or superior to anything else in the price range; certainly any of the Sennheiser HD5xx headphones.

K612 is great if you don't want to deal with the hassle of Massdrop's K7XX people are recommending. Not sure if they're under budget in Oz though...

Welp... here's one headphone I can recommend based on word of mouth and reviews that fills in what you're asking for:

AKG K712

However, here's what I've tried and can firmly tell you its great audio quality for gaming

Philips Fidelio X2

They are both way north of $200, but

ath ad500x with a zalman clip on microphone or if you want a cheap desk microphone i picked up the Samson Go Mic relatively cheap.