single stick 8 GB DDR3 half height RAM

I'm searching for RAM in 8 GB per Stick which has to be half-height for compatibility to some kind of gigantic CPU coolers...
On local Germany-Amazon I only find "Kingston KVR16N11/8" but it's not clearly said that this RAM is half-heigt of standard-RAM.

I'd like to have some more RAM-suggestions before purchasing some RAM - The RAM MUST be half height and 8 GB per RAM-slot...

You are allowed to have animated avatars on LTT, but - try to have images like "userbars" in the signature - no chance...

Excels last cell is XFD1048576 and once was IV65536.

(if you want to have the most effective mousepad - use a colored matte floor tile)

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

That is exactly the same RAM I have as 2x4 GB in non-VLP in my system... - Thanks for the link - I'll look if I find some regional offers for that...

I'm open for all other offers - so keep on suggesting :)

You are allowed to have animated avatars on LTT, but - try to have images like "userbars" in the signature - no chance...

(if you want to have the most effective mousepad - use a colored matte floor tile)

That is exactly the same RAM I have as 2x4 GB in non-VLP in my system... - Thanks for the link - I'll look if I find some regional offers for that...

NP, and only corsair is making them, so you might need to pay a bit more.

PMSL

NP, and only corsair is making them, so you might need to pay a bit more.

but "Kingston KVR16N11/8" seems to look like VLP - so "only corsair" could be wrong

I installed 16000 MHz RAM now (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006WAGGUK this RAM) - I guess both of them won't run together in one system with all 4 slots occupied?

but "Kingston KVR16N11/8" seems to look like VLP - so "only corsair" could be wrong

Looking up that model only showed me standard modules, except this PDF-and I can't seem them in stores either which is a shame as I know Kingston made VLP DDR2 (I've got a single 800MHz stick):http://www.kingston.com/datasheets/kvr16n11_8.pdf

PMSL