help me with my small mini itx build 380t

i want to build a small beast. here it is Intel Core i5 4690K Asus Z97I-PLUS Intel Z97 mini itx 750 Watt EVGA SuperNOVA G2 Modular 80 Corsair Graphite Series 380T Mini Tower 4096MB EVGA GeForce GTX 980 K NGP N Edition  Corsair Hydro Series H80i 256GB Samsung 850 PRO wd 1 tb black 72000rpm 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro Series rot DDR3-2133 DIMM CL9 Dual Kit   i already bought ram and ssd  and WD 1TB BLACK so they are out is it okay or should i change somethink this build is atleast for over 4 years.

Please use PCPartPicker to help us assisting you with your build.

Also what is this rig for? Gaming, editing etc.

If you want my attention, quote my post or I will not see it. I ignore builds that do not use PCPartPicker.

If I have solved/answered your question, please press "mark solved" to make it easier for the rest of the community find the answer

Please use PCPartPicker to help us assisting you with your build.

Also what is this rig for? Gaming, editing etc.

Following on from this, what's your budget and what's your location?

Would you prefer to buy from any particular retailers over others?

Sig under construction.

I would change that 4690k out for a 4790k, its not to much more and would really make that an all around beast!

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

I would change that 4690k out for a 4790k, its not to much more and would really make that an all around beast!

I wouldn't...  He probably does not need to upgrade his processor, but that is assuming that he is using this for gaming, not editing.

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames