2-in-1(CPU+GPU) AIO watercooler from ID-Cooling

ahhming

qhijGH4.jpg

kzkkpnn.jpg

6fd8BCn.jpg

called the Hunter Duet , it is a CPU+GPU AIO watercooler with 240 rad

Features:

1, support multiple graphics cards (compatibility )

2, two water pumps

3, split cooling 

4, CPU + GPU TDP of 400W

5, copper block for rapid absorption of CPU and GPU heat

6, "cool lights"

Price nor availability is know 

8.jpg

All three units are wired up in series, so the entire loop has three tubes. The tube from the radiator to the CPU is 250 mm long, the one from the CPU to GPU is also 250 mm, and the one from the GPU back to the radiator is 380 mm. The tubes are made of EPDM rubber.

ID-Cooling priced the Hunter Duet Integrated AIO water cooler at $139.99.

Source:

http://www.chiphell.com/thread-1299007-1-1.html

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/id-cooling-hunter-duet-all-in-one-water,29626.html

your pictures are broken

fixed

Looks kind of ghetto, but I can see how it'd make sense in a Prodigy or other medium-sized M-ITX build.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

These fans look like corsair af140s.

But they're not. ;)

MARS_PROJECT V2 --- RYZEN RIG

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @3.7GHz 1.27V | Cooler: Corsair H80i Stock Fans@900RPM | Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 | RAM: 8GB DDR4 2933MHz(Vengeance LPX) | GPU: MSI Radeon R9 380 Gaming 4G | Sound Card: Creative SB Z | HDD: 500GB WD Green + 1TB WD Blue | SSD: Samsung 860EVO 250GB  + AMD R3 120GB | PSU: Super Flower Leadex Gold 750W 80+Gold(fully modular) | Case: NZXT  H440 2015   | Display: Dell P2314H | Keyboard: Redragon Yama | Mouse: Logitech G Pro | Headphones: Sennheiser HD-569

That cooler + my GTX 970 and Xeon X5450= awesome. It'll cool better than my Siedon 120V, dump most of the 970's heat out of the case, and it should be a lot quieter than either the 970 and CM stock fan.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Interesting, this + Fiji + Prodigy + i5-4690k = badass ITX gaming rig.

Not a fan of the patterns on the blocks though.

Interesting, this + Fiji + Prodigy + i5-4690k = badass ITX gaming rig.

Not a fan of the patterns on the blocks though.

Duct tape or paint perhaps?

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

It's ugly but a good idea, if it gets released with a new colour scheme I would consider it.

Needs clear tubing.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Wonder how much tubing that actually is, i used a HG10/H90 on my gpu in my case and had issues with the length. I could basically only put it on the back exhaust spot of the case.

Primary:

Intel i5 4670K (3.8 GHz) | ASRock Extreme 4 Z87 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 2x8GB | Gigabyte GTX980ti | Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 240GB | Corsair RM 850W | Nanoxia Deep Silence 1| Ducky Shine 3 | Corsair m95 | 2x Monoprice 1440p IPS Displays | Altec Lansing VS2321 | Sennheiser HD558 | Antlion ModMic

HTPC:

Intel NUC i5 D54250WYK | 4GB Kingston 1600MHz DDR3L | 256GB Crucial M4 mSATA SSD | Logitech K400

NAS:

Thecus n4800 | WD White Label 8tb x4 in raid 5

Phones:

Oneplux 6t (Mint), Nexus 5x 8.1.0 (wifi only), Nexus 4 (wifi only)

It would be great if the GPU block cooled the VRM/memory in some manner (or at least came with some tiny heatsinks that you can stick on to heat producing parts) rather than just having a fan blow over it.

These fans look like corsair af140s.

But they're not. ;)

Wtf, they're the same!

IF they were even Corsair fans, they would be the SP140's, not the AF140's. AF140's are High Airflow optimized. This, being a Rad, would need the High Static Pressure optimized SP series fans (or equivalent).

Or... you know... it could just be designed poorly, with the wrong type of fan used?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Only a  240 Rad though.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Very interesting. Though how adequately it would cool the entire system remains to be seen. Waiting for temp reviews :) 

IF they were even Corsair fans, they would be the SP140's, not the AF140's. AF140's are High Airflow optimized. This, being a Rad, would need the High Static Pressure optimized SP series fans (or equivalent).

Or... you know... it could just be designed poorly, with the wrong type of fan used?

Well I meant they are the same as the SPs. Except for the blade's thickness. It's like between the AFs and SPs lol. I can see some subtle difference but no doubt they got inspired by the Corsairs.

Great, now theres is another good looking fan with red coloring.

fan_af120_up_r.png

qhijGH4.jpg

fan_sp120_up_r.png

Looks kind of ghetto, but I can see how it'd make sense in a Prodigy or other medium-sized M-ITX build.

still way less ghetto than cpu aio lc ziptied into the gpu pcb

Well I meant they are the same as the SPs. Except for the blade's thickness. It's like between the AFs and SPs lol. I can see some subtle difference but no doubt they got inspired by the Corsairs.

Great, now theres is another good looking fan with red coloring.

fan_af120_up_r.png

qhijGH4.jpg

fan_sp120_up_r.png

Fair enough :P I do like that fan design, I must say.

I'm very intrigued about performance benchmarks on this AIO.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I would not consider a dual rad enough for both a gpu and a cpu

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Fair enough :P I do like that fan design, I must say.

I'm very intrigued about performance benchmarks on this AIO.

What would you even benchmark it against? 2 h60s with a G10 cooler?

Primary:

Intel i5 4670K (3.8 GHz) | ASRock Extreme 4 Z87 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 2x8GB | Gigabyte GTX980ti | Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 240GB | Corsair RM 850W | Nanoxia Deep Silence 1| Ducky Shine 3 | Corsair m95 | 2x Monoprice 1440p IPS Displays | Altec Lansing VS2321 | Sennheiser HD558 | Antlion ModMic

HTPC:

Intel NUC i5 D54250WYK | 4GB Kingston 1600MHz DDR3L | 256GB Crucial M4 mSATA SSD | Logitech K400

NAS:

Thecus n4800 | WD White Label 8tb x4 in raid 5

Phones:

Oneplux 6t (Mint), Nexus 5x 8.1.0 (wifi only), Nexus 4 (wifi only)