Graphics card

ShadowGREECE

At the right price it's a decent card. It doesn't have the GPU performance to really handle situations requiring more than 2GB of VRAM anyway, so it's not a serious limitation.

Do you need a 270X though? a 280X is much better. Just throwing ideas out there.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

yes i know i am just looking at that 280 and it is better by far 

i just have to investigate better on this 

thanks for the suggestion btw

Great card for 1080p on light - medium load games, but not so great on games that are graphics heavy like Crysis 3 or The Witcher 3. It'll will probably give you around 30-40ish FPS @ 1080p medium settings on those 2 games. However the 270X is a great card in terms of price to performance ratio.

Great card for 1080p on light - medium load games, but not so great on games that are graphics heavy like Crysis 3 or The Witcher 3. It'll will probably give you around 30-40ish FPS @ 1080p medium settings on those 2 games. However the 270X is a great card in terms of price to performance ratio.

That's way off, it performs better than that. You can expect over 45 FPS in Crysis 3 at HIGH settings, which is way more performance than 30-40 FPS at medium settings.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/crysis-3-performance-benchmark-gaming,3451-5.html