When was the first time you got drunk?

Bouzoo

And I don't mean, "Yeah, I was 14 and went out with my friends..." (unless that was really the first time), but I mean the REAL first time. For instance, I was 5, and a friend (that was 25 atm) gave me a beer. A whole 0.5L beer. One of the happiest moments of my life tbh.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Never.

Never drank any alcoholic drinks too. 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

And I don't mean, "Yeah, I was 14 and went out with my friends..." (unless that was really the first time), but I mean the REAL first time. For instance, I was 5, and a friend (that was 25 atm) gave me a beer. A whole 0.5L beer. One of the happiest moments of my life tbh.

An "adult" gave a 5 year old a beer? What a retard.

See my blog for amusing encounters from IT workplace: http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/585-life-of-a-techie/

20 and haven't been drunk, getting drunk on Blue Label is expensive.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

I don't even know how much alcohol it takes. Half a bottle of wine later and I was still pretty much sober. Dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing..

That's not that unusual here. You'd be surprised  :P

That's not that unusual here. You'd be surprised  :P

I got champagne at 6 for New Years, but not enough to do anything.

When I was 13, at the first concert I ever played. 

I pretty much lived by the "no junk, no soul" philosophy

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Oh yea, Croatia! I was given 4 shots of rakija when I was 15 there- didn't notice your location :D

Wut? Someone knows about rakija? 

Bow.gif

Wut? Someone knows about rakija? 

Bow.gif

Yea- I've been to Split, Zagreb and Trogir a few times. I also drank Karlovacko (like that beer) and the refreshing lemon Ozujsko. Also some sljivovica but I think that's more Serbian than Croatian.

See my blog for amusing encounters from IT workplace: http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/585-life-of-a-techie/

Yea- I've been to Split, Zagreb and Trogir a few times. I also drank Karlovacko (like that beer) and the refreshing lemon Ozujsko. Also some sljivovica but I think that's more Serbian than Croatian.

I dunno where it originated from. I drank it in all of Balkan  :D Karlovačko? Oh my god no! Next time you come here I'm gonna show you what real Croatian beers are  :P

@AlwaysFSX

Good Croatian Beers  :D (I enjoy that Avatar ever since Mundial)

45F_Velebitsko.jpg zmajsko-pivo_1bxj7bx96teyv1mka01agox3k5.1423237663_slider_05.jpg

I was 14, my family went to Italy during summer, and we went to a winery tour which included lunch afterwards. I got to taste a glass of white wine. I drank it up and then the Americans that were at the table next to us filled my glass up and I chugged it because I did not want my parents to see that i had more, he filled my glass again laughing like a maniac and i chugged that one to, after that my memory is a little weak but we got home and i collapsed on the bed.

CPU: r7 2700x;  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 ti sli; RAM: 16GB DDR4; MoBo: ASUS CH VII HERO x470; PSU: Seasonic Prime 850 Titanium; Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 PRO; SSD: Kingston 120 GB; HDD: 1x 500 GB 1x 2TB 1x 3TB;

My Anime List 300+ completed

First time isn't anything special. But. I was 17 at a mates 18th.. Got my hands on a bottle of Jack Daniels I was happy. It was a pretty awesome night until we spilt the Ouzo D=

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

@AlwaysFSX

Good Croatian Beers  :D (I enjoy that Avatar ever since Mundial)

Of those I haven't tried Zmajska but I wouldn't be surprised if it's good.

Never, because drunks are annoying and I don't want to be one of them.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

First time I drank I was 16 I believe but only drank like 4 beers I didn't get drunk at all (Even back then I was 1.88 and like 130 kilos, takes a lot more than 3 beers to get me drunk even at that young and inexperienced age) The first time I got really drunk was when I was 17 and I was mixing beer with some mescal we bought. Then when I was also 17 I got really fucking drunk drinking on some guy's roof we downed like 2 liters of mixed drinks each then 2 liters of beer and then a full bottle of vodka (and some pork chops) between just 2 guys. I still went to highschool next day but I skipped all classes and slept most of the day on one of the benches on the yard, people would bring me water and such really nice folk to drunks.

And then also when I was 18 I went to a party with my cousin and then no kidding: -missing scenes- then I remember waking up on my house the next morning....without my cousin who I left behind with a bunch of guys he didn't knew. First and only time I ever blacked out due to alcohol.

-------

Current Rig

-------

high school graduation - yes i was a late drinker

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

I was 12 and my brother was 16 we each drank a milk shake container full of wine, i was violently ill and since then have been a non drinker throughout my entire adult life lol 

Vodka, 17, father attempting to dethrone me I'm Soul Calibur.

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

high school graduation - yes i was a late drinker

It's never too late :P

I was 12 and my brother was 16 we each drank a milk shake container full of wine, i was violently ill and since then have been a non drinker throughout my entire adult life lol 

Yeah, I too learned the hard way that too much wine kills you  <_<

Never, because drunks are annoying and I don't want to be one of them.

There are fun drunks too, when you meet one you'll know  :D

Of those I haven't tried Zmajska but I wouldn't be surprised if it's good.

Oh it is. It's... really different. If you ever come here I'm treating.  :D

It's never too late :P

yeah well i guess i just wasnt that popular so i never was one of the cool kids in high school until we all realized that we are never gonna see each other again (probably) and became best friends for one night.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3