2K teased a new game: MAYBE IT'S A NEW BIOSHOCK?

Bloodyvalley

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/05/25/2k-games-teases-new-game-with-advent.aspx

Could the next game from 2K be a medical procedural? Not likely, but the publisher is prepping to announce a new game, and the only clue we have to go on at this point is something called Advent Administration.

2K Games has recently started tweeting about a medical and gene therapy company called Advent Administration. The official site says that, "The Advent Administration strives to create a world free from hunger, pain, sickness, and war. We believe in a global community of happy and comfortable citizens."

dTuRQzV.png

Bioshock Infinite is such a good game.

Sound like Bioshock indeed...but their studio closed,didn't it?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Meh. Bioshock = the shell of an artful game, wrapped around a cynical product. A new one will be just the same.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Would also love me some Bioshock, but I'm not holding my breath...surprise me pls 2K!!

Case Define r3 CPU 3930k GPU EVGA GTX 780 RAM 16GB Vengeance PSU Corsair HX750W SSD Samung 840 Evo 500GB + Corsiar Force 120GB + Samsung 840 250GB HDD 2x WD Blue 1TB + Seagate 2TB Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 Monitor Asus MG279 Headphones Sennheiser HD700 + Beyerdynamic T51p + Sennheiser ie80 Microphone Rode Podcaster  DAC/Amp Denon DA-USB300 + Schiit Valhalla 

Bioshock games take while.... Infinite still looks gorgeous on GPU's on Ultra now....a few years later. I think they invested like 5 years to make Infinite. Everything from the visuals to the in game acting/ voice overs were AAA quality. You don't see many games quite like Infinite out there even if they tend to make more money. Imagine if a Call of Duty had the people from the Bioshock .... Maybe they'd actually make a decent game since the very first COD. The one I enjoyed most was COD2 as far as MP goes because of the later mods... just really funny mods.  COD3... skipped that one.  Enjoyed COD4 but that was the last one I enjoyed on the public level. Once servers closed... that was that for COD. The console Matchmaking can go to hell.

I wish they would stop making Bioshock. Make something good, not just another crap IP with a slightly larger number at the end. 

Looking forward to their new game, surprise me 2K!

Loved Bioshock Infinite, though something completely new would be nice.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

it would really upset me if its a new bioshock after they just shut down 2k australia

Sound like Bioshock indeed...but their studio closed,didn't it?

yup just over a month ago they announced they would shut 2k Australia which made bioshock infinite ... they where our last AAA developer.

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Hard to believe it's bioshock, and even if it is it wouldn't be the same as many of the writers and developers are gone now.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

Nothing can beat Bioshock Infinite :)

The gameplay was bad though. The story and the visuals where the only redeeming features, oh and also the music was ok. Wolfenstein The New Order was way better. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

https://youtu.be/RSNqvINNLdk?t=1m29s

Just give us Mafia III dammit.

Nah,since the  brain behind  Mafia series, Dan Vavra, who basically designed / scripted(as a storytelling aspect not script as programming) whole mafia 1 and two thirds of mafia 2, has left the studio and made his own game studio WARHORSE STUDIOS , and they are creating the most awesome historic rpg from 16th century Bohemia called Kingdom Come : Deliverence.  Check it out;) .

it would really upset me if its a new bioshock after they just shut down 2k australia

yup just over a month ago they announced they would shut 2k Australia which made bioshock infinite ... they where our last AAA developer.

Not surprised on that since your government seems to hate any thing that has guns and games together.

Hi there. Move along, n0thing to see here.

Doesn't look anything like Bioshock... Doubt its Bioshock. As much as I want it to be Bioshock.

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

Nothing can beat Bioshock Infinite :)

Eww. That game is full of plotholes and stuff that does not make sense and if you strip all of that story elements it just becomes an average shooter.

Smudboy, Matthewmatosis and Noah made a good analysis of it.

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

It's a new Brink game  :P

and maybe one thats not 400% broken

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Irrational Games made Bioshock. They shut down some months ago.

Im all for a good story and a nice looking game so bioshock infinite was brillient in my mind.

Another game like that would be awesome :D

Hi!  Please quote me in replies otherwise I may not see your response!