What shoes do you guys wear?

MattTheMayor

interested how this forum dresses.

i wear Nike Roshes. they are complete heaven. I have 3 pairs of them right now.

They are so comfortable and good for wide feet. Also they look hella nice.

nike-wmns-roshe-run-paint-blot-01.jpg

Cheap shoes. Expensive tech. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Damn, those look sexy as hell.

Haha, I don't have a job right now so I only have 1 pair of shoes. Currently have the Nike Zoom Speed TR 2 in grey colour which I don't quite like. Wish I bought the black and white one to match dem track pants I always like to wear.

Edit: Grammar and added a some

You must "Quote" to get my attention​.

~IBIubbleTea - 20/07/2014 

I Don't Really Stay In One Pair Of Shoes,I Grow A Shoe Size Around Ever 2-3 Months

Cheap ass walmart shoes. Although I primarily am barefoot (why wear shoes around my own house?)

Also, with my size 13 (US) hobbit feet, I can pretty much go barefoot on most terrains.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I have some nikes. I needed something lightweight and with support for work, and no mesh, so it wont rip at work, and i got some black basketball shoes.

41NftIYMPYL._SY395_.jpg

10-eye Doc Martens without the steel toe, for more than a decade now.

I wear Puma's.  Can't remember the exact model but they're white with neon green highlights.  They literally fit my feet perfectly.

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

Purple converse >:3

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

i don't wear shoes. but when there's broken glass everywhere i probably use thongs

It varies, but I  either wear boots or converse shoes. Sneakers when I bike.

Cheap ass walmart shoes. Although I primarily am barefoot (why wear shoes around my own house?)

Also, with my size 13 (US) hobbit feet, I can pretty much go barefoot on most terrains.

I used to walk barefoot in my house until one summer I found a Copperhead roosting by my iron stove. Outside isn't any safer when Timber Rattlesnakes chillax in my gardens. Never again. smileys-scare-143126.gif

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Schone-auberhalb-Ecco-Schuhe-Herren-5F12

You are allowed to have animated avatars on LTT, but - try to have images like "userbars" in the signature - no chance...

Excels last cell is XFD1048576 and once was IV65536.

(if you want to have the most effective mousepad - use a colored matte floor tile)

skate shoes mostly , but when i run i wear my toe shoes , and when i mountain bike i have these special ones from MEC that have clips on the bottom

and now more recently i've worn dress shoes more often

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Cyan colored vans and when I'm too lazy too put those on Adidas flip flops with (you guessed it) socks.

white socks and sandals

:lol:

Well-ventilated Adidas sports shoes or 8" Rothco Forced entry boots, depending on the circumstances.

Sandals all the time  B) ( Except when I'm at school , then I'd wear my sneakers )

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I'm a sneaker-fiend. I have tons of Adidas Superstars in different colors. Nike Air Force One's bunch of blacks with accent colors. New Balance 574's a ton of them. I got a pair of Asics Kayano 21's which are heaven to workout in. A ton of Jordan's that I never wear anymore. Use to have a bunch of Nike Shox, but donated alot of them to charity.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

@

those look pretty cool!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

@

those look pretty cool!

They are pretty snazy and I do a lot of hiking/walking/running. They are uber comfy! :) I was a police officer (hopefully again soon) used to wear these on patrol. 

Vans size 13. Big foot for a guy who is 5'9.5" 175pounds.

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

Asics

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.