GTA V PS3 hearse?

Finn1744

Anyone got the hearse on gta v for ps3 if you do could you plz lemme know ur psn so I could add you and you can help me spawn one in? I would really apreciate it. Thanks

....you came to a pc forum....to ask for ps3 players....

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Pretty sure this is a tech forum... with a console subforum.

predominantly pc, I'm just pointing out that their is probably a better place to go than this forum.

I actually didn't know that there was a console subforum though, so my bad

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

....you came to a pc forum....to ask for ps3 players....

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

coudn't resist...

also I play on my ps3. once in the past 7 months. minimum. maybe its been more. idk.

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Gotta say I love how often i get all these usefull comments on LTT when people dont know #r8,8/8WouldD8