partion problem

Jinggjong
Go to solution Solved by Jarsky,

What have you done to these disks?

Disk 6 looks like an OEM install, but you've deleted the main data partition that Windows would be on.

So if you just want that to be an empty disk, then just right click on each partition and delete them. This will give you a full Unallocated space - which you can right click and format and assign a drive a letter. They're all recovery and boot partitions.

Disk 7 you can delete the OEM Partition.

In order to use that space on Disk 7 and Disk 5 though you would need something like Partition Magic, to expand your partition across the unallocated space.

how could i make all of my disks look like disk 8 with one partion not 5 or 4

also if i have my ssd plugged in(not pictured) and disk 6 which has win 8 on it(got it from a friend) if i have them both plugged in it boots onto the hdd not the ssd. would making it one partion help?

finnaly hoow could i make so stuff does not download onto my ssd i only 20gb left

cat for ur trouble

post-133094-0-96115500-1432603038_thumb.

post-133094-0-68820000-1432603253.jpg

sailing is life

a man cannot survive on only bread, he must have peanut butter\

cpu-fx6300 (4.4 GHz) Ram- rip-jaws x 4x2 oc 2133 Drives- 2tb Toshiba, 1tb WD blue, 128gb crucial SSD GPU- r9 270( hopefully upgraded soon) MOBO- gigabyte thing Case - raidmax viper gx 

Yeah you just delete the partitions and create one for the whole drive. It doesn't really "help" anything though.

Use a bootable partitioning tool like Partition Magic to delete and reallocate your partitions.

For you other question, you want to go into C:\users folder and find the folder such as Desktop,Downloads,Music etc etc... Right click them and select properties > go to the Location tab and change the drive letter from C: to whatever drive you want it on and that's it. Do the same for the other folders.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

i cant i right click and it just says help not delete partation or anything

sailing is life

cpu-fx6300 (4.4 GHz) Ram- rip-jaws x 4x2 oc 2133 Drives- 2tb Toshiba, 1tb WD blue, 128gb crucial SSD GPU- r9 270( hopefully upgraded soon) MOBO- gigabyte thing Case - raidmax viper gx 

What have you done to these disks?

Disk 6 looks like an OEM install, but you've deleted the main data partition that Windows would be on.

So if you just want that to be an empty disk, then just right click on each partition and delete them. This will give you a full Unallocated space - which you can right click and format and assign a drive a letter. They're all recovery and boot partitions.

Disk 7 you can delete the OEM Partition.

In order to use that space on Disk 7 and Disk 5 though you would need something like Partition Magic, to expand your partition across the unallocated space.

Spoiler

Desktop: Ryzen9 5950X | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wifi) | EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 | 32GB (2x16GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB Pro 3600Mhz | EKWB EK-AIO 360D-RGB | EKWB EK-Vardar RGB Fans | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 4TB Samsung 980 Pro | Corsair 5000D Airflow | Corsair HX850 Platinum PSU | Asus ROG 42" OLED PG42UQ + LG 32" 32GK850G Monitor | Roccat Vulcan TKL Pro Keyboard | Logitech G Pro X Superlight  | MicroLab Solo 7C Speakers | Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 LE Headphones | TC-Helicon GoXLR | Audio-Technica AT2035 | LTT Desk Mat | XBOX-X Controller | Windows 11 Pro

Spoiler

Server: Fractal Design Define R6 | Ryzen 3950x | ASRock X570 Taichi | EVGA GTX1070 FTW | 64GB (4x16GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz | Corsair RM850v2 PSU | Fractal S36 Triple AIO | 12 x 8TB HGST Ultrastar He10 (WD Whitelabel) | 500GB Aorus Gen4 NVMe | 2 x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe | LSI 9211-8i HBA

thank you

sailing is life