gsync asus 1440p

Nightnoob

Just got me hands on rog 1440p monitor and was blown away with how great all the games look on it same as my house mates if you can afford the 1049 aud for it def worth my house mate will be buying 3 of them in a month after seeing mine

no regrets spending that much

b8acc7e5225b3bcca8c40825f71efd203e06d656

That's you right there

Is that pile big enough?

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

Is that pile big enough?

You tell me

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

Is that pile big enough?

Not for me :P

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

quit smoking no longer was smokes holding me back on spending large amounts of money on things I spend most of my time doing

quit smoking no longer was smokes holding me back on spending large amounts of money on things I spend most of my time doing

Nice, those things are almost $10 a pack.

Nice, those things are almost $10 a pack.

28 where I am

Any of you guys have panel issues with yours? 

I have the Swift and I have 2 bright dead pixel and one corner is very dark compared to the rest of the screen. Only had it 5 months.

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

Just got me hands on rog 1440p monitor and was blown away with how great all the games look on it same as my house mates if you can afford the 1049 aud for it def worth my house mate will be buying 3 of them in a month after seeing mine

I love my ROG Swift and went with Titan X sli for my gaming.

Any of you guys have panel issues with yours? 

I have the Swift and I have 2 bright dead pixel and one corner is very dark compared to the rest of the screen. Only had it 5 months.

RMA it right away. No issues with mine.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I can't. Asus monitor warranty says more then 3 bight pixels before it can be considered defective.  

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

I can't. Asus monitor warranty says more then 3 bight pixels before it can be considered defective.  

That happened with me on my Acer monitor. It had 1 dead pixel. I had that monitor for 6 years lol.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Out of curiosity. What is the Acer Predator XB270HU priced at over there?

I love my ROG Swift and went with Titan X sli for my gaming.

Dafuk you buy SLI Titan X for 1440P?????

couldve done 4K instead!

Out of curiosity. What is the Acer Predator XB270HU priced at over there?

Does not show a price on pcpartpicker when I check for AUD.

Dafuk you buy SLI Titan X for 1440P?????

couldve done 4K instead!

Don't want 4k. I wanted 144Hz.

Does not show a price on pcpartpicker when I check for AUD.

Ahh, gotcha. Only asked since the slight bump in price for an IPS panel on par with the Asus Swift might have been worth it.

Edit: I think that I found it being sold at $1,000?

The Acer is also 1000 in aud I have used both ips and tn for many years while running a lancenter and find tn to look better in games for me also my house mates that ran the same center also find tn better

As for the dead pixal au does 0 dead policy so if one gone you send it back for new one