Pc crashing after all i've been tell to do

guimauve522

Hey guys so I built my computer myself and since I have made it when I play games like minecraft and csgo it crash. When it crash the screen goes black for 4-5 second after that the screen goes but on and it tells me that amd driver crashed but recovered. At one point I bought a new screen but I regreted it, because with this one when my computer crash the screen cannot detect the computer so I need to resart it everytime time and by then my computer crashed even more then before.

At this point I decided to post it to find an answer and everyone told me it was surely my psu, so I gaved my pc to a computer store for them to find the problem and they told me it was the psu fault so they removed my 500w and gaved me a new 750w. It didn't crashed for 1 day then I started doing it like again and since then it does it more and more everyday. It also does it when I'm not even play, just looking at things on the internet so it's really annoying.

Here's my old build : http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/fjPgrH

Here's my new PSU : http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817153174

Here is what I tried :

• Desinstalling my driver and putting new one, older one, beta one
  • Changing the psu
  • Underclock my GPU
  • add more voltage too my gpu ( it seem like I can't but I can change the power limit that I changed to 20)
  • Use the fix it app by windows that's supose to change the tick of something to 8

I think that's all I've tried I'm really really tired of this, tomorow 2 times I have opened my computer to see it crash right when it opened after I launcher google chrome.... 

Please help me I don't know what to do anymore :(

EDIT: UPDATE : due to a problem while updating the bios I had too reformat my pc and after all of this I updated every driver and the bios but I still got the crash when a lot of application were open... does someone else got an idea?

Forgot to say before that most of the times before the crash happen I get a lot of artifacts on my entire screen and sometimes there's some little artifacts on the screen. And when It crash in event viewer it tell me that's it's the critical error 41 Kernel-Power.

Update the motherboard BIOS.

Uninstall GPU drivers in safe mode using 'Display Driver Uninstaller' software.

DONT change the voltage by flashing a new BIOS (Very risky) In software no harm can be done though as that's different.

Try not installing Physx and 3D drivers on Nvidia GPU.

@guimauve522

Update the motherboard BIOS.

Uninstall GPU drivers in safe mode using 'Display Driver Uninstaller' software.

DONT change the voltage by flashing a new BIOS (Very risky) In software no harm can be done though as that's different.

Try not installing Physx and 3D drivers on Nvidia GPU.

@guimauve522

Unistalled the gpu driver in safe mode with this exact software

I changed the voltage with Saphire Trixx 

I think I updated the motherboard bios do you do it like any other software and just go on their website and by downloading the .exe and executing it, if so then I've done that too

Damn then I'll do that I'm hoping that i'm a dumbass and that this shit is gonna save my pc

Good luck man, it worked for me.

I had the EXACT issue and its worked for the last 6 months. (not to jynx myself!)

Good luck man, it worked for me.

I had the EXACT issue and its worked for the last 6 months. (not to jynx myself!)

Hahha I'm happy that it worked for you tho this shit fucking made me waster 200$ on this computer store who screwed my ass... I don't even know if I can go get a refund

Damn then I'll do that I'm hoping that i'm a dumbass and that this shit is gonna save my pc

Hey dude sorry for the double post but i'm following the tutorial but i'm blocked at one point. I've downloaded the bios file from the website but when i'm trying to put it in the usb with the software it tell me that there are no Dos file at the specificed location :S 

Here's is where I got my Bios update files I took the 1.9 http://www.msi.com/support/mb/H81MP33.html#down-bios

UPDATE : due to a problem while updating the bios I had too reformat my pc and after all of this I updated every driver and the bios but I still got the crash when a lot of application were open... does someone else got an idea?

Here is the Critical error I get when it crash http://imgur.com/MmJBTCQ

I have had that critical error onece or twice could some one also tell me what that is

My speakers dont even fit on or under my desk...PA's FTW

this is leading me to think your GPU or mobo being the problem

try running your system without the GPU

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Sounds to me like it's time to warranty out the video card. If you have another video card then install it and see if the problem persists. This will also verify the need for warranty replacement.

Did I help you to fix your problem or at least did offer somewhat valuable advice? Consider giving my post a "informative" or "thumbs up".

SYSTEM 2: Modded G3 case with Gigabyte GA-G33M-S2L, Intel E8600 (O.C to 4.2GHz.), 4GB GSkill PC8500, Nvidia 8800GTS (512M), Cooling provided by Scythe Big Shrunkin, HDD 1 = OSX 10.9.5, HDD 2 = Windows 7 Pro X64. (Placed 3rd in MacMod  of the year 2012) (For info see:  http://insanelymac.com/forum/topic/285641-and-the-winner-for-macmod-of-2012-is/

LAPTOP: Inspiron 1720, Modded BIOS, X9000 Core 2 extreme OC'ed and undervolted to 3.4GHz (windows only) , 6GB DDR2 800, 8600M GT, 1920x1200 Glossy display, Sigmatel Audio, 2 Kingston HyperX 120GB drives (1 with Windows 7 x64 pro & 1 with OSX 10.9.5) X9000 Processor World Record Holder since 02/2013 on Geekbench 2 : http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench2/search?dir=desc&q=x9000&sort=score

So I should remove my gpu and do my normal things to see if it crash?

So I should remove my gpu and do my normal things to see if it crash?

yes try that

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

yes try that

But since my reformat it only crashed once when I had a shit ton of things open like 2 games and a lot of google chrome tabs open but I don't think the inboard gpu can do all that stuff so It might not work :S

Sounds to me like it's time to warranty out the video card. If you have another video card then install it and see if the problem persists. This will also verify the need for warranty replacement.

I looked at my warranty and they said it take 1 months to get your gpu back after you send it... I am supose to be able to live without one for that long?

But since my reformat it only crashed once when I had a shit ton of things open like 2 games and a lot of google chrome tabs open but I don't think the inboard gpu can do all that stuff so It might not work :S

I looked at my warranty and they said it take 1 months to get your gpu back after you send it... I am supose to be able to live without one for that long?

well we need to find out if the GPU is faulty or something else

and yes RMA is a pain unless your retailer can give you a one to one exchange

well we need to find out if the GPU is faulty or something else

and yes RMA is a pain unless your retailer can give you a one to one exchange

I can't remove my gpu now i'll do it on the weekend and what should I watch while I do that?

I can't remove my gpu now i'll do it on the weekend and what should I watch while I do that?

does even normal web surfing is affected?

youtube shouldnt crash your system

does even normal web surfing is affected?

youtube shouldnt crash your system

Before I reformated it yes only watching youtube video would crash my pc sometimes. Most of the time when I exited fullscreen but sometimes when I'm watching a video. The same thing with twitch and facebook video

Before I reformated it yes only watching youtube video would crash my pc sometimes. Most of the time when I exited fullscreen but sometimes when I'm watching a video. The same thing with twitch and facebook video

watch it in the normal screen mode?

did you disable flash hardware acceleration?

use this

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337?tstart=0

Right now it's enabled but I don't remember if it was before I reformated

and what do you mean by watch it in the normal screen mode

aka the default screen size

also disable hardware acceleration and see if it works

Hey so this weekend I tried to remove my GPU to see how this would goes and I got 0 crashes but 1 driver stopped responding and recovered while I was playing Minecraft because I knew this game was making me crash everytime. After that I reinstalled my gpu in my computer and opened up minecraft after 30sec a crash like before... I guess that mean that the problem come from the gpu and that I need to rma it??