Eww vests. :P

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

They just need to make a sweater vest version, and I'll be all over that.  

Could you briefly comment on your geek out use Linus? 

I bet it's going to be heavy to carry all those stuffs in the vest.... I mean something is making your chest feel heavy.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

last two videos Linus have been terrible, i may not post much but ive been watching for a long time now and videos like this is not why i subscribed or cared to follow in the first place

this was not at all what i wanted to see. maybe some tech updates or another mid range price review of sorts would have been a better substitute but a vest, pants, and boxers??? no. not at all.

People be raging as usual.. But I enjoyed the video, it was entertaining and that's why I like the channel. How did you find SE Asia btw Linus? (Singapore does't count!  :lol: )

If LTT just kept showing off tech stuff there are hundreds of other YT channels that do the same. I can watch 'em instead of this one and call it a day. It is for the humorous(or atleast an attempt to be humorous) approach to stuff, that I really like about this channel. Keep it up. More dick jokes, mishaps, ghetto builds would be lovely!!! :-D BTW, people LEARN TO TAKE A JOKE!!!!

Also Linus, can you put a calc in those boxers too? You seem to have put one there..........and the calc seems....big..... 

EDIT:- I forgot! I want to see if those boxers are also pickpocket free! Luke, cooperate!! :-D

My build log(in progress): http://bit.ly/1CMaebR

Cheers & Ciao!

Venki

If LTT just kept showing off tech stuff there are hundreds of other YT channels that do the same. I can watch 'em instead of this one and call it a day. It is for the humorous(or atleast an attempt to be humorous) approach to stuff, that I really like about this channel. Keep it up. More dick jokes, mishaps, ghetto builds would be lovely!!! :-D BTW, people LEARN TO TAKE A JOKE!!!!

Also Linus, can you put a calc in those boxers too? You seem to have put one there..........and the calc seems....big..... 

PS:- If you saw this under the YT video comments too...yeah I am the same guy.

Found it!  :P

f2wTS.jpg

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

wtf @ that sperm cell thing and the fapping napkins.....

Personally, I'm not into vests like these with so many damn pockets because I would forget to check all the pockets before throwing it in the washing machine.

Yep. Dats me! :-D

That Riswan guy has a weird opinion that the only passion is money. Instead of boredom, cover the same damn thing (consumer Tech) every day of your life and you would be trying to create something new and interesting as well.

As for selling out, a) Isn't this a very relevant review. Travelling with technology is a bitch that most people will encounter and ScottEVest is a well know brand, I've used them for years. And b ) if this is selling out, Linus sold out years ago, didn't he do a review on the same brand of clothes donkeys ago?

EDIT: yea he made essentially the same video last year and everyone loved it.

last two videos Linus have been terrible, i may not post much but ive been watching for a long time now and videos like this is not why i subscribed or cared to follow in the first place

So a few humorus videos and to you, it's like the sky is falling. Lighten up, if you don't have fun in your job, then your work life is going to be extremely miserable.

this was not at all what i wanted to see. maybe some tech updates or another mid range price review of sorts would have been a better substitute but a vest, pants, and boxers??? no. not at all.

AMD R9-300 cards are no where to be seen, so are Intel Broadwell cpus, and Computex isn't even here yet. Until those things/events are here, there will be no tech updates. What mid-range product review? You mean like a GTX 960? There are plenty of reviews out there already, you can find them on lots of tech sites and even LTT has a video on it. Why bother doing the same repeated stuff over and over and posting it as "new content"? Perhaps ComputerShopper is catered more towards your taste.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Despite having very little interest in such things (yes, clothes :P), good to see you guys still mixing things up a bit.
I'm sure there's plenty of bitching and moaning that 'it's not tech' or some such crap, so here's a positive comment. And not because we got to see Linus in his boxers honest <.< 

CPU: FX 6300 @ stock Mobo: Gigabyte 990FX UD5 v3.0 GPU: 1 x R9 290 4GB RAM: 24GB DDR3 1600 SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB HDD: 1 x 1TB & 1 x 500GB PSU: BeQuiet PowerZone 1000W Case: Coolermaster Elite 370 (upside down due to lack of stick thermal pads for memory heatsinks) CPU Cooler: Thermalright Ultra Extreme 120 GPU Coolers: Thermalright HR03-GT Fans: 5 x Akasa Apache Blacks, 1 x Corsair 120mm SP HP (GPU) & 1 x Noctua 92mm
Most of this was from mining rig, hence the scewy specs (especially PSU)

A faraday cage pocket?

How do phones react to being kept in those? Do they ramp up the transmission power of the cellular radio or put it into standby when they can't see any networks?

I would rather be caught dead (not literally ofc) than be seen wearing a vest with millions pockets and zips on it. Plus you'll look bloated once you start filling up the vest with all your gadgets. A small sling bag will work just fine w/o looking like a penchant going out for his daily bingo game. 

Wow this video is alot of bullshit. This company is absolutely horiable.

1. They sued a company in Glasgow Scotland when they had the idea before them and made the product before them

2. They sue people for using the word Scott in their name.

http://www.ayegear.com/blogs/press/12573369-ayegear-vs-scottevest

In 2004, after another Idaho company, Scott USA sued the company for violating their company trademark by using the word "Scott," the case was settled by concatenation of Scott eVest into a single word.

In 2002 the brand name was modified to reduce its similarity to IBM's lower-case 'e' following a lawsuit threat.

They can dish it out but they can't take it. Absolutely terriable company.

ALSO... THEY DON'T SELL TO THE UK

Why the fuck would you get a company from a different country to stop selling a product to a market that you are not even in....

Like what the fuck. 

I've loved Linus Tech Tips from the start, I've never said a bad word about your videos. But I can't stand for this, It's a smack in the face for the local people here in Glasgow that supported AyeGear.

Shame.

Also:

https://youtu.be/J-DY0ZA5Kko?t=147

When has linus ever left a bottle in the video? Especially a bottle with the label pointed directly to the camera.

Never. I have watched all your videos and this has never happened. For you to review a highly controversial product and also have the sprite bottle placed in such a way that everyone can see what it is... I don't know what to think about this.

Edit:

New information has just came in. 50% Offer just went live on their website for international orders. Glad to see them taking advantage of this marketing.

Edited by XenZibe

So a few humorus videos and to you, it's like the sky is falling. Lighten up, if you don't have fun in your job, then your work life is going to be extremely miserable.

linus can be as humorous as he wants, in fact part of the reason i subbed in the first place was that. but i also subbed for relevant content regarding tech news, tech videos, and the like if i wanted fashion advice id go and watch someone that doesnt wears socks and sandals, as Linus himself said in the wan show with TB on why he doesnt do gaming streams, and why TB doesnt do hardware related content, they each got to stick to their strenghts. Now if this video was on some revolutionary technology regarding the textiles or how its techniques are relevant in some way regarding technology then yeah go ahead review a vest and crack the jokes but as it is its a waste of people's time.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1Szhf6p

Amazon: http://geni.us/2i8O

This outfit from SCOTTeVEST provides the perfect balance between sex appeal and function... well, maybe it falls a bit further on the "function" side of the street...

LinusFashionTips

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1Szhf6p

Amazon: http://geni.us/2i8O

This outfit from SCOTTeVEST provides the perfect balance between sex appeal and function... well, maybe it falls a bit further on the "function" side of the street...

NCIX doesn't sell these vests FYI.

Personal Rig:

CPU: i7-11700K  | Mobo: MSI Z490-A PRO | RAM: 2x G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 8GB = 16 GB  | GPU: ASUS GTX 1070 Strix (I know I need to upgrade) | Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250 GB, WD Blue 1 TB, WD Red 2 TB, and WD Red 4 TB | Case: Enermax Ostrog Black and White | PSU: EVGA 750GT 80+G | Cooling: Noctua NH-U12S in Push/Pull with Black Noctua Industrial Fans, 2 120mm Noctua Chromax Fans, and Corsair AF120 on the side panel | Display: 22" Asus VE228 1920 x 1080 and a 32" Samsung (of somesorts) 1920 x 1080 on a WALI Arm (I share displays/desk with two builds) | Mouse: Logitech M705 | Keyboard: Logitech K350 | Random: 90mm of CableMod RGB Magnetic Strips | OS: Win 11 Education x64 

32" Samsung CF397 1920 x 1080

Linux/test Box:

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600  | Mobo: ASRock AB350M mATX | RAM: 2x Crucial 8 GB DDR4 = 16 GB | GPU: Asus GT 1030 | Storage: Sandisk SSD Plus 120 GB, Samsung 970 Evo 256GB SSD, 2x 2TB Seagate IronWolf NAS Drives  | Case: Cooler Master N200 mATX | PSU: EVGA 400W | Cooling: Stock Cooler and 3x Cooler Master 120mm Fans | Display: 22" Asus VE228 1920 x 1080 and a 34" LG 43WL500-B 2560 x 1080 on a WALI Arm (I share displays/desk with two builds) | Keyboard: Logitech K270 | Mouse: Logitech M185  | OS: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS and Windows 10 Pro x64

13" Macbook Air M1:

CPU: Apple M1 8-Core and 7-Core "GPU"  | RAM: 8 GB DDR4  | Storage: 256 GB | Display: 2560 x1600 Retina Display | Mouse: Built-in trackpad and Logitech M557 | Keyboard: built-in keyboard and Logitech K480 | OS: MacOS Monterey

Laptop (Acer Pedator Helios 300 2017 edition) (Don't use as much anymore since graduating college and mostly using my Macbook and HP Elitebook for Work):

CPU: i7-7700HQ  | RAM: 16 GB DDR4  | GPU: GTX 1060 6 GB | Storage: Samsung 980 500 GB SSD and Seagate 1 TB Firecuda | Display: Acer IPS 15.6" 1920 x 1080 Display | Mouse: Logitech M557 and built-in trackpad (never use lol) | Keyboard: built-in keyboard and Logitech K480 | OS: Windows 11 Pro x64

Home Theater Setup

Computer: M1 Mac Mini w/8GB RAM and 256 of Storage (plus a external 500GB Samsung T7 for Plex) | TV:LG 4K - 55" UQ9000 LED | Speakers: Sonos Ray and 2 Sonos One SLs for Rear Surround | Media Box: Apple TV 4K | Consoles: Xbox Series S and Nintendo Switch | Mouse/Keyboard: Logitech K400 | HDHomerun Flex 4K and HDHomerun Flex Duo

Other Devices I use:

Phone: iPhone 13 Mini 128GB  | Tablet: iPad Mini 5 64GB LTE | Earbuds: Airpods 3 | Watch: Apple Watch SE 44mm

Some people on youtube are just strange. It's like they expect mind-blowing enthusiast tech release videos every other week.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Some people on youtube are just strange. It's like they expect mind-blowing enthusiast tech release videos every other week.

key word is tech