[Massdrop] AKG K7XX $199.99

dylan43270

They are back again!

These and my NVX XPT100's are the only headphones out of my collection that I really use anymore.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/akg-k7xx-massdrop-first-edition-headphones

feel free to provide the link for people without a Massdrop account.

Linus Review: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg_ur7qmH4g

Other persons (Zeos) review of MY headphones:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TCRlKktr_4

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

massdrop is only available for US? Or international shipping as well?

fuck you massdrop

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

I believe they usually are able to ship internationally, but I think that these are limited to the US. I may be wrong though.

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

I believe they usually are able to ship internationally, but I think that these are limited to the US. I may be wrong though.

fuck you massdrop

international with freight forwarding provided by massdrop ;)

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

fuck you massdrop

I fucking lol'd

fuck you massdrop

READ THIS IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES

Because of strict distribution agreements, Massdrop cannot sell-or-ship this product outside the United States. Understanding that there is demand for this product outside of the US, we have negotiated exclusive pricing with a freight forwarding service to help certain individuals join this drop. If you join, please understand that you are purchasing this product and it will be delivered to a US address. It will then be processed for international shipping by a third-party forwarding company. Tracking will be provided.

At check-out select "Yes" to add the Freight Forwarding Service for $25. You will then need to input your shipping address as per a normal drop. If you do not select "Yes" for the Freight Forwarding Service options, you will be unable to input a shipping address outside of the United States.

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

Also, it's a good thing my wallet was stolen last week.. I'd be all over this .... Duty free on imports up to $200, I was trying to buy but all my cards are blocked..

Still probably a good thing, I'm very happy with my 558's... though I could sell these at a profit... gad damnit..

Great set of headphones for the price got a pair on the last drop they did a few months back.

I am the one who goes bump in the night... usually making a sandwich.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo White - Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe - CPU: Intel i7 5820k - RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance 2666mhz ddr4 - GPU: Dual EVGA gtx 980 SSC - PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 750w - Cooler: Custom PETG Loop on cpu and gpus - Storage: 500gb Samsung 850 evo ssd, 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 3tb hdd

I got a 1 delivered to me.

Maybe they stopped international shipping for this lot.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Also, it's a good thing my wallet was stolen last week.. I'd be all over this .... Duty free on imports up to $200, I was trying to buy but all my cards are blocked..

Still probably a good thing, I'm very happy with my 558's... though I could sell these at a profit... gad damnit..

Hope no cash was in there. 

Hope no cash was in there. 

Lil bit but mostly cards and such.. PITA to get them all back.. and pics of family / loved ones

COnfused....

are these still from the original 6000 first edition?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

COnfused....

are these still from the original 6000 first edition?

MD-4505_20141120093613_d24cd9db6af0b5a3.Doesn't look like it.

You know what US, I'm going to throw a rock over the boarder at you. Ya jerk! xD

Still love ya though. But you're still a jerk...

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

MD-4505_20141120093613_d24cd9db6af0b5a3.Doesn't look like it.

Doesn't matter,I alreadh have #498

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

That moment when u want a pair but your poor... Lol xD

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

i am currently using a pair of SteelSeries Siberia v2 headphones, i use them for anything audio at my desk when i am not using my speakers, are these AKG headphones a worthy upgrade for $200? i know they are supposedly $600 regular price, but are they worth the upgrade from my current ones?