Buying os

mystery707

Go to G2A Windows 8 Is cheap as hell on there.

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

Sweet recommendation man. Are they legit and genuine? I don't seem to find the United States as an option.

What happens when you buy with them you get a key and a download link in your email?

Chances are none of these are legitimate.

http://www.reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswap/is probably the most legititmate illegitimate way to buy Windows. Sellers have been registered for a couple of years with no obvious complaints. That means the keys they have sold keys which have lasted at least that long. This gives people some hope that maybe, just maybe these are legit.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Chances are none of these are legitimate.

http://www.reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswap/is probably the most legititmate illegitimate way to buy Windows. Sellers have been registered for a couple of years with no obvious complaints. That means the keys they have sold keys which have lasted at least that long. This gives people some hope that maybe, just maybe these are legit.

Do I need to have a reddit account to buy from this guy? And when I buy he just sends it to my email or something?

Do I need to have a reddit account to buy from this guy? And when I buy he just sends it to my email or something?

You need a reddit account and then just private message the seller. Its through the private message mail.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

You need a reddit account and then just private message the seller. Its through the private message mail.

Sweet thanks