Help with build/watercooling

Hey guys,

So I've been working on my build, and I think I've come up with a decent parts list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/C8qpLk

I would really love it if I could get some feedback, especially on all the water cooling stuff that I've chosen (in the custom parts section) and the fans I've picked

I'm open to suggestions, and I'd love to save money wherever I can (without compromising quality, of course... I don't want any leaks), so if there are any good parts that I've totally missed, feel free to let me know!

I'm loving the help from this forum, thanks guys!

RabidBurn

TS3 I frequent: ts.absgaming.net feel free to join!

Hey guys,

So I've been working on my build, and I think I've come up with a decent parts list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/C8qpLk

I would really love it if I could get some feedback, especially on all the water cooling stuff that I've chosen (in the custom parts section) and the fans I've picked

I'm open to suggestions, and I'd love to save money wherever I can (without compromising quality, of course... I don't want any leaks), so if there are any good parts that I've totally missed, feel free to let me know!

I'm loving the help from this forum, thanks guys!

RabidBurn

Everything looks pretty good but you are missing a GPU waterblock if you want a fully custom loop. Also I notice you are ordering a lot of swiftech items from NCIX, I personally would steer clear of any swiftech stuff since I did try to get swiftech fittings from NCIX, and they could not supply for a good 4 months until I just switched over to EKWB fittings.

Alternatively you can try looking at Peformance PC's or Dazmode which both have great watercooling selections.

Everything looks pretty good but you are missing a GPU waterblock if you want a fully custom loop. Also I notice you are ordering a lot of swiftech items from NCIX, I personally would steer clear of any swiftech stuff since I did try to get swiftech fittings from NCIX, and they could not supply for a good 4 months until I just switched over to EKWB fittings.

Alternatively you can try looking at Peformance PC's or Dazmode which both have great watercooling selections.

Thanks for the reply! The GPU is the Titan X Hydro Copper series, it comes with a preassembled water block. Thanks for the tip about Swiftech! I was originally planning on getting stuff from EKWB, but everything was more expensive, and I could only buy directly from their website. I guess I'll look into them again!

Thanks!

RabidBurn

TS3 I frequent: ts.absgaming.net feel free to join!