The Division Pre-Order .. Can't find a digital download

Go to solution Solved by EChondo,

Uh, nevermind pre-ordering the game, why are you asking how to pre-order a game that isn't even coming out this year and doesn't even have a quarter release date for next year?

They aren't doing pre-orders because there is nothing to pre-order. Look again around December.

Hey guys,

Wanted to pre-order The Division on PC but all I could find on uplay is the DVD version, anyone knows why?

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains." - Bill Shankly

I don't know why, but you shouldn't be pre-ordering a Ubisoft game anyway.

MSI GT70 2OC- CPU: Intel i7 4700MQ @2.40GHz, Memory: 16GB DDR3, GPU: Nvidia GTX 770m, SSD: Adata SP600 256GB, HDD: HGST Travelstar 7k1000 1TB

[spoiler=The Story of Lord Gaben(Warning:Lots of reading or use the audio link)]"Once upon a time there was a young man called ancient Lord Gaben Newell. The young man saw that the gamers of this world were in need of protection, and so he begun a quest to better the PC gaming world for all of us. On his first day, Gabe created the half life, a wonderful game made by a wonderful lord. The peasants cried. "Why do you cry, little peasant?" the lord bequeathed. "The nearest store to my house is too far Gaben, please find us a way to get the games without the trek." said the peasant. And so on his second day, Gabe created the steam, at first the peasants hated this shit, but at least the games could downloaded rather than venturing into the cold world, and purchased. Gabe was happy, but when he looked at the peasants, they cried. "Why do you cry little peasant?" the lord bequeathed. "We need more games Prince Gaben, please convince the other knights of gaming to join your cause." said the peasant. And so on his third say, Gabe invented more games, dozens, hundreds, thousands of publishers. More games than a person could play in a lifetime. But the peasants still cried. "Why do you cry little peasant?" The lord bequeathed. "There are too many games and we are too poor, Baron Von Gaben, we need more affordable options for gaming." said the peasant. And so on the fourth day, Gabe invented sales, a wondrous new invention, never done anywhere, in which you buy something for like five bucks. In fact, sometimes, it's like two bucks or three bucks, it's pretty crazy. But oh how the peasants did cry. "Why do you cry little peasant? The lord bequeathed."We are still so poor, Count Gaben, we need games that are free. Games that can let anyone into their world, without costing them a penny." said the peasant. And so on his fifth Gabe invented Free to Play, a dangerous yet monumental idea, that he saw some Koreans do, and figured "Eh What the hell, fuckin eh, we're America, ain't nobody gonna have the best free games, but us." That would allow gamers to play for free. This time Gabe was sure the peasants were happy. He not only created a form DRM peasants wouldn't give a shit about, but also a service, that no other knight in the land could stand against. But when Gabe looked at the peasants, when Gabe looked at the peasants, they were no longer poor, they were fat and greedy. They called themselves glorious, and made fun of all the other peasant gamers of this world because their lord had treated them so well. Gabe met with these people to see if they were in fact happy, but they weren't. "Where is Half Life 3? It's been too long. What have you been doing? Taking mods and turning them into games? Pushing sales for money? FUUUCKK YOOUU GABE!!" Gabe cried a single tear. "I can't give you games that are no finished peasants." said the Lord. "WHY NOT?" yelled the peasants. "Give us the Games that are not finished. MORE. MORE. MORE." yelled the peasants. A thunderbolt struck, and Gabe went home to sleep. Gabe new that tomorrow, would not just be the sixth day, it would be the last day. And so on his sixth and final day, Gabe invented EARLY ACESSSSS!! I FUCKING HATE EARLY ACESS!!!!" 

-Bruce Willakers Source and Audio Version

I would suggest against pre-ordering any Ubisoft game at the moment, most of their heavy-marketed games (if not all but I'm unsure at the moment) fell flat on the ground last year.

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

The division got delayed to 2016

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Uh, nevermind pre-ordering the game, why are you asking how to pre-order a game that isn't even coming out this year and doesn't even have a quarter release date for next year?

They aren't doing pre-orders because there is nothing to pre-order. Look again around December.

Good idea to pre-order something that is coming out next year.

Nuff said.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I almost cried when I read that. Why in the name of the lord would you fucking preorder a game, especially a Ubisoft game, and especially specially a game that we haven't seen anything of which has been delayed for unknown reasons...

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

It's an Ubisoft game, so unless there's some golden shit in that pre-order, chances are you won't even get to enjoy the pre-loading due to Ubisoft's shitty launches.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!