Phone won't start

t895

I have a LG G3 Vigor that recetly was updated to Lolipop and was never drained to 0% before. I recently did exactly that, now it will not boot, and displays what is seen in the picture below. If anyone can help, it would be extremely appreciated.

post-220270-0-10697700-1432516083.jpg

if it was Sony i could help you but sorry i cant here

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

Just fully power it off and give it a long charge (8 hours) and then power it up it should re calibrate the battery

I have left it charging for a while now and it has only displayed that. Any ideas?

Leave it plugged in for a while. It might have gone under 0%

Ok, I'll try that

Just fully power it off and give it a long charge (8 hours) and then power it up it should re calibrate the battery

I got paid 30 bucks to fix someones tablet just by leaving it plugged in overnight.

I'm replacing the screen on a RCA tablet for one of my mom's coworkers. She said I needed to let her know how much she owed me, but IDK what/if I should charge her. Lol. It's not like it's a lot of work.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.