New AMD CPUs?

I know, I know, there have been some relatively recent Kaveri APUs released, but where is AMD's high end stuff? I want to see some new FX CPUs that are actually decent for gaming. If they rebadge the CPUs and/or GPU's I will probably swap to an Intel-Nvidia platform.

FairladyZ | If you want to reply to me, please quote my post! Idiocity, the best money wasting PC build ever!

Wait for the end of 2015 beginning of 2016 for new CPU's (Apparently 18 cores with hyperthreading coming)

New GPU's supposed to be released this month

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

Iirc, Zen is coming in 2016

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Wait for the end of 2015 beginning of 2016 for new CPU's (Apparently 18 cores with hyperthreading coming)

18-Cores with the worst single core performance recorded :P

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

It's not hyper-threading. Hyper-threading is Intel's tech. If the current information is true, it'll have SMT.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simultaneous_multithreading

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

their single core will at least be on par with sandybridge

It's not hyper-threading. Hyper-threading is Intel's tech. If the current information is true, it'll have SMT.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simultaneous_multithreading

Thank you, I couldn't remember the technology's name so I said that, Also got it from here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65SGBNK1vd4

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

their single core will at least be on par with sandybridge

Heresy. *raises multiplier*

Lol I am waiting for the latest godavari version of 860k, guess I am the only one

Lol I am waiting for the latest godavari version of 860k, guess I am the only one

I am waiting for Godavari as well, I just built a Kaveri earlier this month and I'm anxious to see the next generation APU. :)

I would like to see a high cpu and gpu die as long as it ships with an appropriate stock cooler

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

18 cores, cores perform worst than G3258 gg 

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold

2016 ... Appearantly will be the year if AMD make it or break it ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I would like to see a high cpu and gpu die as long as it ships with an appropriate stock cooler

Yeah the stock cooler for the A10-7850K ain't the best, ordering an aftermarket first of the month.

18 cores, cores perform worst than G3258 gg 

Then AMd immediately goes bankrupt and got bought up by Samsung  :P

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Then AMd immediately goes bankrupt and got bought up by Samsung  :P

Hey, that actually would probably be a good thing.  Samsung at least knows how to run a profitable company and make competitive products. 

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Hey, that actually would probably be a good thing.  Samsung at least knows how to run a profitable company and make competitive products. 

Could be , we never could know the future