Lying teacher

So on Friday I was taking a crap and I came 3 minutes late to math class. The teacher opens the door with a shit eating grin, and takes a stern look at me, then says "no" before I can even say anything, then closes the door in my face. So I wasn't mad, nor did I care at the time. Then when I get home, I logged onto the school website information thing that shows grades and stuff like that. I saw that she had written an incident report about me, here it is exactly word for word;

"Today, {my name} didn't attend Math11 class during the lunch period.. I saw him and warn him that the class has started but he ignored me. I'm very concern about him and I'm afraid if he kept behaving like that he will not pass Math 11."

Ok, so I mean, the lies are big on this one. I hadn't seen her that whole day other than in the morning, which she didn't even talk about the class then. So I don't know to be honest. Not sure how to deal with this. I sent her an email asking why shes a lying bitch (not in those words obviously), and she sent me a response of how I'm talking to her in an "inappropriate manner" over the email. So I sent one back again, saying that she was lying, and then I think she told me she sent it to my principal and my dad. My dad wasn't too happy but he got over it. Not sure about the principal, he'll probably threaten to suspend me and then make me write an apology letter of some sorts. I'll do it, even though she was a lying bitch. 

Have any of you dealt with lying teachers? And what was the solution, since I have no proof that I was actually taking a shit, not sure what to do.

and I'm in grade 11. 

-snip-

damn bro you get into a lot of shit lol.

my pre calculus teacher said i was acting like a bitch and not listening when i was trtying the hardest out of all the students. my mom got involved and i got my schedule change.

Hardly lying. You weren't there and didn't attempt to say and attend. If you want it solved, contact the administration. They have security cameras.

You seem to have a poor attitude. Just from the way you type, I wouldn't be surprised if you just mouth off or annoy her and other teachers on a regular basis, so she's tired of you. That's just my honest opinion. 

Go about it in a polite and proper manner and you may get it sorted out. 

wouldn't you have the whole class of ppl that can confirm, that she just said "no" and you didn't even had a chance to explain why you're late?

anyways, never had that problem, back in the olden days here, they didn't write why you were late or anything like that, just how many hours you were late

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

Probably just you..

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Hardly lying. You weren't there and didn't attempt to say and attend. If you want it solved, contact the administration. They have security cameras.

Did you not read ? The teacher said no and shut the door on him.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

You seem to have a poor attitude. Just from the way you type, I wouldn't be surprised if you just mouth off or annoy her and other teachers on a regular basis, so she's tired of you. That's just my honest opinion. 

Go about it in a polite and proper manner and you may get it sorted out. 

I feel the same way about this, tbh.

Write a proper email in which you don't say "You're lying" but "I am disappointed in the way you are describing how it went" or something alike.

It makes people feel guilty instead of starting to defend themselves.

It's the mature way of handling it, the most logical thing would be to treat her like a child since that's what she's doing to you, but if you do what I suggested then you'll likely be fine.

That's how I handle such things usually, not that I get into a lot of trouble anyway.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

So on Friday I was taking a crap and I came 3 minutes late to math class. The teacher opens the door with a shit eating grin, and takes a stern look at me, then says "no" before I can even say anything, then closes the door in my face. So I wasn't mad, nor did I care at the time. Then when I get home, I logged onto the school website information thing that shows grades and stuff like that. I saw that she had written an incident report about me, here it is exactly word for word;

"Today, {my name} didn't attend Math11 class during the lunch period.. I saw him and warn him that the class has started but he ignored me. I'm very concern about him and I'm afraid if he kept behaving like that he will not pass Math 11."

Ok, so I mean, the lies are big on this one. I hadn't seen her that whole day other than in the morning, which she didn't even talk about the class then. So I don't know to be honest. Not sure how to deal with this. I sent her an email asking why shes a lying bitch (not in those words obviously), and she sent me a response of how I'm talking to her in an "inappropriate manner" over the email. So I sent one back again, saying that she was lying, and then I think she told me she sent it to my principal and my dad. My dad wasn't too happy but he got over it. Not sure about the principal, he'll probably threaten to suspend me and then make me write an apology letter of some sorts. I'll do it, even though she was a lying bitch. 

Have any of you dealt with lying teachers? And what was the solution, since I have no proof that I was actually taking a shit, not sure what to do.

and I'm in grade 11. 

I don't know your situation but when I was in the 11th grade I had earned the trust of my school administrators, so I would have brought it directly to the principal. it is unlikely that the teacher would have seen you and warned you unless you were heading to class, to be turned away by the teacher.\

it'd certainly take some balls to go over the teacher's head, but I'd have done it when I was in the 11th grade.

snip

Get a go-pro camera and waddle around recording stuff lol. Other then that not sure. Unless you have some friends that are in the class that can back you up.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Why don't you just go to someone with higher authority such as the principal and tell them you have a concern with the way a teacher treated you.  Tell them that you weren't feeling well and that you had to use the restroom before class, and your teacher didn't let you into class and then lied about what happened.

Teacher logic : You needed to use the bathroom at school?

HOW DARE YOU PRACTICE A  NECCESARY BODILY FUNCTION BEFORE CLASS! YOU'RE ON THE VERGE OF FALIURE, CHILD! WHAT IS WRONG WTIH YOU!??!

junker build in the making

Sigh. Math teachers...

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

meh, high school teachers are useless any ways. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Did you not read ? The teacher said no and shut the door on him.

Then you go to the administration and sort it, not just "not care." That gets a teacher fired pretty much on the spot.

Wow, your life really sucks doesn't it?

Just tell someone who will actually do something about it that this teacher is a dirty liar and get it sorted out.

Pilates

How about go to the principal and present the issue with him so he can deal with it properly and in a mature manner considering you seem incapable of doing it.

Also, it will give you brownie points from your dad and the principal for future endeavors.

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

How about you man up and stop challenging the authority? If you can't handle this at grade 12, you're in for a very nasty surprise.

How about you man up and stop challenging the authority? If you can't handle this at grade 12, you're in for a very nasty surprise.

I was going to say this. Man up and take it on the chin. It's more important that you learn to accept responsibility for your actions than it is to just blame everyone else.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I was going to say this. Man up and take it on the chin. It's more important that you learn to accept responsibility for your actions than it is to just blame everyone else.

I have accepted responsibilty for my own actions. I just can't stand a lying teacher. I was fucking late, I get it. Doesn't mean she can get pissed off and go lie about it. It isn't the first time either. So no I'm not going to just "take it to the chin". 

This is not true. Not all schools have security cameras set up in the classroom or hallways.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.