Watercooling overheating HELP

Ive recently added a waterblock to my gpu and cpu and its had an opposite effect, my temps are normally at 30 degrees c but as soon as i put load on the system ie play gta v i get gpu temps in the 80s and then it crashes, my cpu also rises and i monitor everything and ive notices that whenn under load the temperature rises very very proportionally ie if cpu usage randomly shoots up then so does the temp i know this is to be expect but i didn't think to such a degree im running a unbranded cpu block ( has been in there for a while its the gpu block that is new) and its served me well, and well reviewed gpu block . i have a d5 and a liang pump (both tried and tested) i have one 120 mm rad and one 360 mm rad both occupied with a full push configuration, the only thing thats a bit adhoc is that im using antifreeze as the coolant (because stuff doesn't grown in it but lots of people have mentioned it online and say its fine the specific heat capacity isnt that far of water. I must stress temps when im just doing normal stuff are as low as 27 degrees c and normal about 30 degrees c its just when its under load.  NB everything seems to be seated correctly, was all doe with upmost care and its defiantly not my first time putting water blocks and heatsinks on gpus and cpus 

layout is pump>360 rad>cpu>gpu>pump>120 rad>res>pump

Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it. ~ Feynman 

thats pretty strange.on the contrary anti freeze doesn't have an anti-microbial agent just an anti-corrosive. whats your system and how long have the new parts been in place? also whats your pump pressure? since they look like you have two could they be fighting against each other?

all in all its strange. could you check the temperature of the actual water at the radiator or res? to me it sounds most likley that the cpu and gpu blocks arent on properly.

CPU: I7 8700k @ 5ghz | Motherboard: Asus Z370-Prime | RAM: White Crucial balistix DDR4 2133mhz | GPU: GTX 1080TI | Storage: ssd HyperX 240gig, 2x2tb seagate Firecuda 1tb, BPX 480 gig nvme, 1tb sandisk ssd  | Cooling: Custom loop | PSU: Evga supernova 850w G2 | Case: Phanteks enthoo evolv atx black White modded | system theme: White/RGB/Weiss

thats pretty strange.on the contrary anti freeze doesn't have an anti-microbial agent just an anti-corrosive. whats your system and how long have the new parts been in place? also whats your pump pressure? since they look like you have two could they be fighting against each other?

all in all its strange. could you check the temperature of the actual water at the radiator or res? to me it sounds most likley that the cpu and gpu blocks arent on properly.

cpu been in for like 6 months and gpu been in for about 1 month running at normal temps before the block, pumps are acting with  I checked that, I cant check temp of water and they are on properly I checked 

Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it. ~ Feynman 

@ebobde

This is what I would do.

First: Drain loop. Then blow through the loop with your mouth, and see if there is any kind of resistance. If there is, repeat at every component until you find the bad part. If no bad parts found, run a cleaning agent through the loop for a few hours, drain and repeat if necessary.

If a bad part is found, remove it, and take note of which way the coolant flowed in it. If its a waterblock, split the block and clean it out of whatever is in there. If its a rad, Go against the normal flow and run a vinegar solution through it, to clean it out.

Once your system is back together, you should be able to breathe into the system without much resistance. Flush out the system again and refill with your coolant and happy gaming.

Second: If none of that worked, refit all stock air cooler and rerun the same tests. If you have the same temps or worse, suggest RMA on affected parts. Could have faulty thermal interface material under the heat spreader, which you can't do too much about.

Thirdly (and not really recommended): Find the highest building in the local area, lug you PC up there and throw it off. :) Steal a credit card GTA style and build a new PC :P

Hope the first two options work for you.

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.

@ebobde

This is what I would do.

First: Drain loop. Then blow through the loop with your mouth, and see if there is any kind of resistance. If there is, repeat at every component until you find the bad part. If no bad parts found, run a cleaning agent through the loop for a few hours, drain and repeat if necessary.

If a bad part is found, remove it, and take note of which way the coolant flowed in it. If its a waterblock, split the block and clean it out of whatever is in there. If its a rad, Go against the normal flow and run a vinegar solution through it, to clean it out.

Once your system is back together, you should be able to breathe into the system without much resistance. Flush out the system again and refill with your coolant and happy gaming.

Second: If none of that worked, refit all stock air cooler and rerun the same tests. If you have the same temps or worse, suggest RMA on affected parts. Could have faulty thermal interface material under the heat spreader, which you can't do too much about.

Thirdly (and not really recommended): Find the highest building in the local area, lug you PC up there and throw it off. :) Steal a credit card GTA style and build a new PC :P

Hope the first two options work for you.

very helpful although my pc is my baby could never do that, i RMA'd the gpu and water block, gonna get a new 970 and not bother water cooling it